Netflix Date Night

A few Months Later....

Cadenza's POV
Its almost Graduation and we're going to be College Graduates! I still cant believe Ivy became my friend since months ago.... Garroth is still with me... Happy and Calm... Hayden is still staying until Graduation... Laurance is still a lazy butt.. But Hey! Laurance and Isabell are now Dating!!! Eeeeek! This week is just full of Graduation practice and Saturday will be the big day! Not to gloat, but I'm Valedictorian in my batch! Salutatorian is Lucinda... Shes really smart and diligent too... "Okay. So Garroth go over there... Laurance there..." The teacher said while pointing to places.

Garroths POV
Its Graduation day on Saturday. I'm really happy for Cadenza... Making it to Valedictorian in college together with taking care of Laurance herself in almost a year... Shes more than a Great Sister. I love Cadenza. I feel like adding her to my life is more than anything. She is my everything. When the incident happened last prom... I was worried. I thought i was loosing somebody in my life. Thanks to Ivy, Cadenza is now back to health and happy for who she is. I'm also very thankful for Cadenza, she helped me in my studies if i have difficulty in it. She cared about me.... I love her for who she is. After college, i Promise to take care of her. I promise that i wont let her in anything that harms her. Cadenza is my Everything...
Graduation Practice... Ughh. Sometime i hate it. Chad tells us to go to this place then that and then back again the that... Ughhhhh i just hope they can choose a better Principal next year...

After Practice
I see Cadenza outside the school near a fountain. I came to her "Hey Cadenza! Whats up?" "Hey Garroth! Not doing anything really... I was just about to text you then you came..." She answered "Walking home? I'll come with ya!" I said back. "S-Sure Garroth!" She replied. Me and Cadenza walked to her home with me holding her hand... "Garroth, wanna hang out with me?" She asked "Hang Out? Of course!" I replied "Netflix Date Night?" We said excitedly.
Me and Cadenza had a Netflix Date Night together in her room. We cuddled and cuddled like happy. We were sitting on her bed watching netflix on her TV. It was romantic yet a special night for me...
Cadenza fell asleep on my shoulder. Wow. She's fast asleep... She looks more beautiful than Sleeping Beauty. I lied her down her bed without waking her up. I kissed her goodbye before I left her house....

Authors Note.
Hey Guys! Sorry to cut off the part! To be continued! Stay GarDenza 4 Eva!