This. Means. WAR

Alessa's POV
Hehehehehe. It's finally time to meet my stupid sister again... I run to the nether portal below me and Cassie's house to signal the Shadow Souls. I mean, I'm a reborn shadow night, so is Cassie. (Yes. We did die. We're just physically alive).
"LISTEN UP, SHADOWS. PREPARE YOUR ARMORS FOR WAR TOMORROW. I REPEAT, PREPARE YOUR ARMORS!" I signal the Shadow Knights and Souls.
"War? Ugh Paleeeese... No one can ever beat the Shadows at war.... We will get them ready. Where is Master Cassie?" Sasha asks.
"She's upstairs, readying for war. Why do you ask?"
"I need to talk to her. About.... Stuff..."
"Alright then. Come up when your ready to talk to her."
"Okay." Sasha answers. She readies the armors and head up to Cassie's room. I fly to my room and talk to myself in the mirror. "Alessa Candice.... You are such one beautiful lady..."

Cassie's POV
I wake up to knock on the door and open it. I see Sasha standing there. "Master Cassie, may I have a word with you?" "Of course. Get inside."
"I have been notified about the war we are having tomorrow. Who is it with?"
"My stupid younger sister, Cadenza. Also maybe with her stupid friends too."
"Cadenza? Oh wow...."
"Huh?"
"Cadenza happens to be a friend of my friend's friend, Ivy."
"Really? Who is this friend of yours?"
"Gene. H-He happens to be my closest friend since High School. Enough of this talking.... Are you sure you're bringing another war in a village? Like, we've lost the last war we had... "
"I am sure. Cadenza's a dressmaker and I'm a witch. Pins and Needles dont hurt me..."
"Gene's a Shadow Knight. I'm sure there's also other more Shadow Knights in the village she lives in. Perhaps, It's not like she's the Leader of the village anyway."
"We have duplicates, Sasha. The number of Shadow Knights will be duplicated to either four to five times.... Plus, Cadenza cant be a leader. She cant even fightback from her own sister!"
"You make a good point, Master Cassie. Thanks for talking with me. I shall summon back to the hideout to get the others prepared."
I nod and sits in front of my dresser "Cassie. You have a big day tomorrow. Just get to your beauty sleep and tomorrow will be a BLAST!" I speak to myself in the mirror. I walk to the bed and get my beauty sleep. This War is going to be Perfect...

•Tomorrow•

Cadenza's POV
Oh no... The war is today! I'm nervous... Garroth holds both of my hands and keeps me calm. "Cadenza, don't worry about whoever C is. Worry about your safety... We have a war coming to the park. Just keep calm and get to your form as soon as we get there..." "Thanks Garroth. Lets go and call the others and meet up at my house" I tell Garroth. He nods and calls for the others. I do the same and bring them to my house. A second after we arrived, Garroth comes in with the others. We have Laurance, Lucinda, Travis, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Vylad, Jeffory, Ivy, Gene, Luna, Mera, and a few others to help us out. Isabell will take care of the injured... A knock comes put of the door. I open it and see a boy with fiery hair standing in there. "Cadenza!?" The boy exclaims. How does he kno--- "CADEN?! AHHH... I MISSED YOU ALOT!" I exclaim back. We give each other a hug and both release. "Lets not chit chat right now. Our village is in great danger. War. Is. Coming." I inform. Caden nods and gets inside the room. "Listen Up! We have no time to plan for the war. Just scatter around and fight back." Garroth says. Everyone nods and gets out of the house. Same goes with me and Garroth, him still making me feel calm. We rush to the park and waited for a second. A witch from the other group walks in, her hat covering her face. "Cadenza..." The witch mutters. I stay quiet and ready my sword. "Missed me?" She asks. T-The voice is familiar... British like mine. The witch's hair is green fade to yellow. Reminds me of.... "CASSIE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING WAR TO THE VILLAGE I LIVE AND LOVE?!" I yell. "Oh. I'm surprised... You found it out..." Cassie exclaims as she lifts her hat. "I am not a stupid person to not know." I say. "Oh Paleeese Sissy! Dont act stupid around your own siblings!" Another British girl exclaims. "I cant believe you, Cadenza. Thinking that your own beloved sisters wont come back..." Cassie mutters. "I see, you brought your sidekick with you..." I say. "Feeling Alone, Cadenza? I mean--- Look at my back! They are full of armies!"
"No. GARROTH." I call for them. Garroth, Laurance, and the others summon behind my back. "I cant believe you!!! THESE ARE SOOO LITTLE AMOUT OF ALLIES YOU HAVE!" Cassie yells. "Charge!" Alessa commands. Cassie runs away with me and Garroth following her. The others are in the fight. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT ME, CASSIE!" I yell. "I AM, BUT THE GUY WITH YOU IS----" Cassie yells back until she bumps into a tree. Garroth and I catch up and He points a sword to her neck. "Don't Kill Me just yet..." She mutters. "Then Speak!" Garroth yells. "I will if you point your sword out of my face..." She grunts. He points it out of her face and points it somewhere else. "Cadenza, dear sister,  Garroth.... He's been my best friend in Elementary... We used to be class partners everytime we group into pairs..." Cassie explains. "THAT WAS YOU?! MY BEST FRIEND IN ELEMENTARY HAPPENS TO BE THE EVIL WITCH TODAY?!....." Garroth exclaims. "Yeah... Also... Cadenza, i wanna give this to you..." She offers. Cassie swings her staff and Red Particles flow toward me....

Garroth's POV
My best friend in elementary happens to be the evil witch today... Cassie was Marie... She swings her staff and red particles flow over to Cadenza. I get into my Jury Of Nine form to beat Cassie just incase. Cadenza turns to a shadow knight and falls down to the ground, unconcious. "LUNA. ALINA! HELP!" I call for help. Luna and Mera flies over to get Cadenza back home. I turn to Cassie, who is now running away. She bumps into another tree and falls down on her knees. I point my sword to her neck.
"Garroth... Dont...."
"I WILL IF I HAVE TO... MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN MY BEST FRIEND FROM ELEMENTARY TURNED INTO A HORRIBLE PERSON..."
"Do... You... Want... Marie... Back?"
"......I would want that. But I wouldn't want if the Cassie stays inside of Marie..."
"Then Kiss Me....."
"I WOULD NEVER...."
"Its... The only... Way..."
"No. Why would i even believe you?!"
"Believe. It happened already. An evil guy kissed me and... Fwa-La!"
"There's other more nice guys other than me..."
"It'll only work if... The guy is my.... Crush..."
"........I still wouldnt----" I get cut off by a ball hitting my head. I fall down on my knees with my lips accidentally attaching with Cassie's. "THAT WOULD DO!" The girl who hit me yelled. I release as soon as possible and stand up. Cassie's clothes change from a Witch to a School Girl. Her ID has the name 'Marie' in it... "Ga-Garroth?!" She bursts out of excitement. "Marie? What happened to Cassie?!" I ask.
"Cassie's gone. You kissed her then she changed to the person you're talking to right now."
"What about Cadenza?! How will she believe that you're no longer Cassie?"
"Leave it to me..." Marie answers. She runs back to the park, followed by me. Shadow Knights and Souls lay dead on the ground. Everyone in my group are safe. Thank Irene. A shorter girl runs to us. "Marie!" She shouts. "Sandra!" Marie shouts back. The two gives off a hug and release. Oh Don't tell me this little woman is Alessa... "Welp. I'm glad Alessa has left me already! Being Alessa is really the worst..." Sandra grunts. "Ladies. We need to get to Cadenza. You two have to explain everything to her" I command. "Okay...." The two say in sync. We walk to Cadenza's house and knock on the door....

A/N
Phew! That was long... Anyways. I hope you all like the chapter!
And sorry if its a CliffHanger... Anyways. Baii Unicorns!