An Old Friend

???'s POV
I see three girls chanting over and over again. On Fire Haired, Red Haired, and Brown Haired. But my eyes wont be focused on them... I see a girl with Powder Blue hair, pale blue eyes, and pale skin. She's talking to a boy with Brown Hair and Green eyes. Look, I'm just new here and I've seen too much beautiful women already. It seems that they're bonded with their own guys. But wait, they seem familiar... -GASP- THEY'RE FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL! So. The Fire girl issss... Cadenza? The Red Hair is Nicole..? And Probably the Brown Haired isss.. I DONT KNOW. I turn my green eyes over to the Blue Haired girl... It seems shes arguing with that boy she's talking to. "FOR ALL THESE YEARS, VYLAD. FOR ALL THESE YEARS. YOU GIVE ME THIS?! I'VE BEEN THERE FOR YOU, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME, ALONE?! Vylad. I dont know what to say right now.... When you needed a prom Date, i was there.... When you needed help for Volleyball class, I WAS THERE. Now Your leaving me?!" The girl Yells, tearing up. That guy has messed up big time... I'm guessing Vylad's his name. He speaks words i cant make out... A girl with Pink Hair and Black Ears and Tail approaches me "Hello There! You must be new here! Kawaii~Chan is my name. You?" She asks "H-Hey There! I'm Jeffory. Nice meeting you Kawaii~Chan!" I greet. "Jeffory? OOOOHHH JEFFORY~SENPAI! I remember you from HighSchool! AWH! If you just know how much Katelyn~Sama misses you... heh. Too bad she's with Vylad~Kun already..." Kawaii~Chan exclaims. Ah. I remember... WAIT. "Do you mean they're D-Dating?!" I question her. "Yes! Kawaii~Chan is sorry Jeffory~Senpai..." She Replies. "Its okay Kawaii~Chan. NO Need to be sorry." I mutter. Kawaii~Chan gives a smile and swashes off. Maybe because Her 'BoyFriend' called her. I look back at Vylad and Katelyn. She's Turned away from him, her arms crossed. I come up to the bushes near the two. "I-I'm So Sorry Katelyn... Please--" Vylad Stops "No Vylad... Leave me alone... Have fun with your other..." Katelyn grunts. Vylad tears up little by little "I-I guess this is a GoodBye Katelyn..." He steps away...

Katelyn's POV
H-How could he?! For all these years... Vylad... URGH.... HOW COULD HE DATE BEHIND MY BACK?! I SWEAR I WILL FIND THIS KATIE PERSON AND MURDER HER... Calm Down Katelyn... Its just a break up... BUT STILL... VYLAD WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!
*the bushes shake* Huh? Thats strange... "Hello? I-Is somebody there?" I ask, coming closer to the bush. It moves again. I summon my fire fists as fast as possible. "Katelyn..." The person in the bush says. "WHO ARE YOU? HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" I yell at the bush. The person in the bush appears. He has brown hair and green and white sweater. "Katelyn... i suppose you dont remember me..." The Man says. "I dont...? I'm Katelyn FireFist... Who are you?" I reply, coming closer. "Jeffory GoldenHeart...." He says, turning to me. My Fire Fists drop down the grass. Tears start to fall down my face. "J-Jeffory... I-I missed you..." I tear up. "So did I... .... Katelyn, Sorry for leaving you..." Jeffory replies. We run to each other and hug. My tears go down Rapidly down Jeffory's shoulder. "Shh... Dont Cry.... I'm here..." He comforts me. "I'm glad your here.... Vylad B-Broke up with me..." I mutter. i release and make eye contact with Jeffory. "Dont worry Sugar Pea... He will realize how hard it is to lose someone like my Katelyn...." Jeffory says. "But he has a new other...." I grunt. "I know. I've heard.... Hmmm... What if we turn the frown upside down." Jeffory smiles, holding my cheeks. A cute smile lands on my face as Jeffory smiles. I see Vylad at the corner of my eye, but i ignore it. Jeffory turns his head to Vylad (who is now sitting down on a bench.) He walks to him, me following. "Hey..." Jeffory greets. "Jeffory." Vylad sighs. "If i see you break my Katelyn's heart again... You will suffer. Understood?" Jeffory grunts. "Hmph. What if you break her heart? Like what you did in high school?" Vylad moans back. "Pff... That will never happen again..." Jeffory says. Vylad stands up, centimeters away Jeffory's face. "Oh yeah. What if it does?" He says back. "Perhaps, Your the first one who broke Katelyn's heart..." Vylad adds. He gets into Jeffory's nerves and causes Jeffory's eyes to turn Golden. The heat from his eyes burn Vylads cheeks. Vylad falls down tgw bench, cheeks slightly burned. Jeffory's eyes go back to blue, then walks away. I go with Jeffory, leaving Vylad alone. "Jef... Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine. Just had to burn his cheeks a little..." He replies. A moment of silence lands in between us. Jeffory turns to me, giving me a surprised face. He comes closer. "He will learn his lesson..." Jeffory says. "He will..." I reply. "Katelyn..." He takes my attention. "Yes Jeffory?" I reply. "May I?" He asks "What?" I question, realizing that his face are just centimeters away from mine. He presses his lips to mine and causes me to blush. He release and gives me a gentle warm hug. "I missed you Katelyn..." He whispers into my ears. "I missed you too, Dork..." I reply.....

A/N
Eeeeeyoooo! Sorry for not updating in a while. I maybe had writers block in da past few days..
P.S Sorry for all da VyladLyn shippers...
BAIII
Cadenza Out!~