You're Staying Out!

Cadenza's POV

Its been a week since that brat came over. And been about four days that Laurance and his family went on vacation. He's probably having fun with his biological parents. Anyways, I'm starting to feel the urge to break Alessia's face down. "Oh My God GarGar! Your laugh is as beautiful as your attitude!" Alessia compliments. "*Ahem*" I stutter out. "Uhm. Cadenza? Are you trying to get attention?" She asks. "No. Just something's bothering my throat." I roll out.
I swear. Get out of my house you buffoon! Dont wait until I call the police to take you into your new home.
I walk to my room and take my phone. "Hello? Jake? Uhm I need you here now... Please..." I call. "Cadenza? Uhm. Okay?" He answers.

//A Minute Later//

"BAAAZZZZZTT. BAAAZZZZZTT." The back door rings. Oh great. That must be Jake. And I have to change the bell sound to. Its really loud. ANYWAYS. I go down and open the door. "Denza! Hi! How--- oh. Your face... Its uhh...full of mascara.... You've been crying lately, huh?" He asks. "Good you know. On the other hand. Let's get in my room." I say as I drag him. "Wait. First of all, why is Garroth in your house for a week?" Jake asks. "Since you've rented a house in our street. Garroth's family decided to go on vacation without him. He decided to stay with me. But the Alessia came and poof! Everything happened!" I explain.
"Where does Alessia sleep now?"

"In the... guest room....

//FlashBack//

"Bags!" Alessia claps twice. Suddenly, a fancy suited man comes in, holding her bags. "GarGar, sweetheart, may I stay in your house for a while?" She asks. "Ask Cadenza. She owns this place anyways." Garrott answers. "Yeah. Sure. I won't mind. Let me lead you to your room." I say. "Nah. No thank you. I know where anyways." She flips her hair. After a while, I catch her placing her bags in the room where Garroth stays. "Uhm. Ales, this isn't the room where your supposed to stay in..." I inform. "Hmph. Is that how you treat a guest? I can stay wherever I can. You only have one guestroom anyway." She takes her sunglasses off. "Ooohp. Okay..." I wash out. I close the door and walk to Isabelle's. "Cadenza! Didn't expect you dropping byyyyy..... Why the face?" She greets. "You know that mahogany haired girl a while ago? She's staying...for a week. And inside the guest room...." I explain. "Isn't that where Garroth stays?" She ask. I give out a tiny frown and nod my head yes. "Well. We'll have to wait until she leaves..."

//End of Flashback//

"That brat. What if they did 'something'? Aren't you curious?" Jake shivers. "NO! JAKE! Garroth will never do that! He knows that he'll never cheat on his only girlfriend...or friends that are girls..." I slap out. "Any course of action planned?" He asks.
"Sadly, no... But..."

"But what?.."

I run downstairs to the guest room and open the door. There I see Garroth and Alessia sitting on the bed, bursting out laughs. "Mind if I join your conversation?" I ask. "Yes. I mind. Now shoo!" Alessia commands.

"Excuse Me?"

"I said SHOO! LEAVE!"

"Well. Excuse me but your mistaken. Have you forgotten? This is my house and not a hotel. I own it and I'm no some sort of maid here. You are simply a guest and just renting a room to stay in."

"Is that how you treat a guest?"

"You aren't a guest. You're a stranger. If you wont mind, the front and back door is open for you to step out of the house and never come back." I clear out. I slam the door close and go back to the room. As I do, I hear footsteps from the GuestRoom to the living room. "Jake. They're down. Let's go..." I whisper. Jake and I rush down to the room and lock the door. "You take Alessia's and I'll take Garroth's." I say. We start opening their cabinets and pack their things back to the luggage. As soon as I close Garroth's cabinet, I find a folded piece of paper by the corner of the wall. I open it and....

Dear Alessia,
I want to let you know that as soon as I leave this country, I will love you truly. Meaning, with all my heart. You weren't just a friend, but someone who's better that the love of my life. This may seem like I'm cheating on 'firehead' but maybe, I really am. Once I saw I glimpse of you in College, my heart skipped a beat. I've loved you since then Alessia. I will never forget all the good memories. I'm sorry about our break up in college but I hope you know that I will always love you no matter How Far I'll Go...
I love you with hugs and kisses, girlfriend. You will always be my mi amor.
-From your Current Boyfriend, Garroth.

"WHAT?!" I scream. "You little buffoons! Jake, let's finish packing up. Those two Are Staying Out!" I say in anger and tears. "He can't be doing this to you Denza! Let's just...do it..." Jake agrees. We unlock the door and stay in the couch outside the door. We pretend to chat and laugh but we're internally waiting for them to come out.
//Five Minutes Later//
"You know what, let's bring it down." I plan. He nods and get in the guest room and take the bags. As soon as we get down with Garroth and Alessia's bags, they start drowning in confusion. "Why the bags?" Alessia asks. "Cupcake?" Garroth asks me. "You dont Cupcake me, Garroth. Two of you, YOU'RE STAYING OUT!" I command "Excuse me?" Alessia says. "Alessia. Shut your mouth and get your filthy face out of my house now. Oh and get your bags too." I glare. "FINE!" She follows and leave the house with her bag. "Cadenza? What the hell has gotten into you? You can't just let someone leave that way!" Garroth complains. "Wow. You only do that to those you love, right?" I ask "I dont love Alessia." Garroth disagrees. "Well. What's this then?" I show him the piece of paper I've found.
"Truth. Out. Now." I glare again

"I HAVE NOTHING TO TELL YOU!"

"YOU'RE ALL LIES GARROTH. YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME ALL TIME!? YOU COULD JUST HAVE SAID SO!"

"ITS NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS..."

"IT IS. IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND THEN IVE FOUND OUT YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH SOME OTHER GIRL?! OH WAIT. I'M NOT YOURS ANY LONGER!"

"WHAT?!"

"GARROTH. JUST... LEAVE MY HOUSE!"

"I CANT STAY OUT WITHOUT YOU.."

"YOU HAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ALESSIA ANYWAYS."

"....I won't leave..."

"*slaps his face*"

"I... won't let go, Cadenza... Never I will..."

"Let me go... I'm nobody compared to her anyways.."

"Never!"

"You're dating her anyways. Just let me go..."

"....Yes. Yes I am hers and She's mine. But I won't let you Go..."

"That's the only thing I've been wanting to hear."

"Yet. Never letting you go.."

"Garroth. We're over"

"NO... WE ARENT..."

"YOU'RE STAYING OUT!"

"Fine..." Garroth washes away. Tears flood my eyes just by watching him leave. "Goodbye.." I whisper to myself as Jake and Isabelle comforts me..

Is this the end of GarDenza? Commrnt down below if you cried or sort of did. Cuz, I know my eyes were sweating while writing this.. Also sorry for not updating that early. Ive been very busy lately...
Till the. BAII!