A Yes From Afar..

The four has finished with their Dance Battle... Turns out, THEY TIED! Cadenza spouts her face but cleans it off with a smile. Garroth, on the other hand, is very tired since Cadenza made him dance most rounds (Dinner after Movie, Garroth's dance XD). "Well... Its a Tie. I didnt that can happen... I'd Rather pick a random winner if I were you... " Aphmau mutters. " Too bad this game isnt a person to decide.. I'd also pick a random winner.." Cadenza mutters back. Aaron drags Aphmau back to the Racing Game. "I WILL WIN AGAIN!" Aphmau shouts... "Hmph. Dream on..." Aaron giggles.....

Cadenza's POV
Wow. That went off easy. Aphmau and Aaron, both adding Music to their Tracks...
I almost forgot! Candy! "Garroth. Aren't we gonna get Candy for your brothers?" I ask. "Oh yeah! I forgot. By the way, Aaron has mentioned awhile ago that McCloud was running the candy shop. Do you remember him?" Garroth exclaims. "McCloud Har? Yep! I do Remember him! Why is he running the Candy Store? Shouldn't Reese or Marsh do it?" I answer. Garroth says "heh. I thought of the same thing. Say, why are their colors---" "OMI. YOU JUST CANT ASK PEOPLE WHY THEY'RE PINK OR BLUE! (Fr: Katelyn)" I correct. "Oh. Okay... I'd shush from saying compliments then... Lets get some candy!!!!" Garroth understands. Both of us hold each ones hands and make our way to the candy store. In the middle of our way, we pass through the jewerley shop Again. Garroth looks at the same ring he looked at a while ago. "Umm Garroth?" I try to start a conversation. "Yeah?" Garroth says, giving attention to both the Ring and I. "Why do you keep looking at that ring?" I question him. Garroth seems to be shy at answering the question. "No... N-Nothing! Its just reminding me of how beautiful you are..." He answers. "T-Thanks... i was thinking of you wanting to---- N-NOTHING! Ehh... lets just continue walking..." I mutter, giving a slight blush on my face...

Garroth's POV
That ring just looks so beautiful... I cant resist not looking at it... I guess I have a ring in my mind for me to propose her with...
Cadenza and I finally arrive the Candy Store. Hmm... McClouds not here yet... "Hey, what Candy are you getting?" Cadenza asks. Heh. I think someones a Glass of Questions today... "Well... Vylad wants some Chocolate Rocks and Zane is just in for the Gummy Straps... I think ill get some Hubba Bubba Gum..." I reply. "Ah. I'm getting LifeSaver Gummies for Laurance and Nerds for Isabell. I guess I'm getting some BlueBerry Candy. Just because I have a strange addiction to it..." Cadenza says. A man pops up from the Cashier station, holding Two Bags of Candy. "Hi! I think I may have heard your orders and took them immediately... Wait... Garroth? Cadenza? " The man says. He knows us? He doesnt have an Eye Patch on... He doesnt even have peach skin too... I look through his hand, revealing Blue skin. "Marsh?! I thought McCloud was working here..." Cadenza exclaims. "Yeah. He was. But then he saw his -cough- Girlfriend -cough- and ran up to her and bond with her." Marsh answers. "Girlfriend? That was unexpected..." I mutter. "Yep! His Girlfriend, Krystal. Haven't you seen her yet?" Marsh replies. Cadenza has a shock on her face, seems like she knows Krystal. Well, I dont know her and Never heard of her... "OMI. KRYSTAL NEEDS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO WITH ME ON SKYPE LATER..." Cadenza Grunts. Skype? Maybe they're internet friends... "Heh. Krystal loves to keep secrets... Anyway, heres your Candy. In this bag, there's a pack of Chocolate Rocks, a pack of Gummy Straps, and An order of Hubba Bubba for Garroth. In this other bag, there's a box of LifeSaver Gummies, A box of Nerds, and A pack of BlueBerry Candy for Cadenza" Marsh says while he points at the bags infront of him. OMI, he's starting to sound like Vylad now..."Heh! You guessed it!" I exclaim "That will be 6 bits..." Marsh says. Cadenza puts out 4 bits out of her purse and I pull out another 4 bits out of my wallet. "Here. 8 bits. Keep the change. You deserve it." Cadenza exclaims as she gives the bits we pulled out. "Thanks! See you again sometime!" Marsh Thanks. Both Cadenza and I smile at him. And he returns the gesture. We leave the candy store with our candy and make our way outside the mall....

Nicole's POV
Hmmm.. what is he up to? Whatever it is... i cant even start to imagine it. Anyways, if Anything, i will come to the park with a White shirt and a skirt for the bottoms. I put my outfit on and wear my shiny beige flats. I put light make-up on, just to add details. I look through the mirror and WOW... I look Smancy Fancy! I walk to the park and see Dante there. I walk up to him. Dante turns to me and gives a smile. "H-Hey Dante! You're looking cute today..." i compliment. "Thanks. You look cuter than ever." Dante compliments back. He holds my hands and looks into my eyes, romantically. I start to blush as he gives me the look. "Nicole... I just want to say thank you for all the fun times we've been through, all the memories, the laughter... the Times I had with you. I know you see a normal boy in me. But i guess its time to change that...." Dante says. I remain silent. But in the inside, there's me, tearing up. Dante smiles at me. "Nicole VonRonsenburg.... will you make me the happiest man around? Will you be my girlfriend?" Dante asks. I smile at him. He returns the gesture. "Dante. You just made the girl infront of you the happiest girl around. All i can say now is...
YES YES YES YES YES!" I give him the answer. He steps closer and smashes his lips to mine. Both of us blush as we release.... I hug Dante and he hugs back. A white flash appears. I think its a camera. Dante and I ignores it. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP FINALLY HAPPENED!" Kawaii~Chan fangirls. Heh. I knew it was her...

Cadenza's POV
Garroth and I continue to walk home. We are probably far away from the park (which is near the mall), since we were walking in minutes already. Garroth and I chit-chat while walking down thw sidewalk until..
"YES YES YES YES YES!" a voice from afar yelled. The voice sounds familiar. "Nicole..." Garroth mutters. He guessed it! "You have a point for that mister..." I say. "Dante had mentioned to me that he'll ask Nicole to be his Girlfriend." Garroth says. "Why would he mention?" I question. "To ask for some Tips Of Course..." Garroth Giggles. Both of us started laughing at no reason. We see Kawaii~Chan run back and forth with her arms up high. Shes fangirling it seems.. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DANCOLE DANCOLE DANCOLE DANCOLE DANCOLE DANCOLE DANCOLE DANCOLE!!!! DANTE~KUN AND NICOLE~SAMA SITTIN IN A TREE K I S S I N G!!!" Kawaii~Chan chants... Garroth and I giggles at Kawaii~Chan for her being of a fangirl....

A/N
That's it for today!
-clears throat-
DANTE~KUN AND NICOLE~SAMA SITTIN IN A TREE K I S S I N G!!!
-clears throat-
Okay. BAII LOVELIESSS!!!!