ZIANNA!

Cadenza's POV
Geez. The Ro'Maeves are weird... Especially with relationships... Anyways, I'm on my way home, singing the song Hayden used to sing us when we were children. "Cadenza! Wait Up!" A voice from afar says. It sounded like Garroth's, so i stopped walking and turned around "Oh Hey Garroth!" I say surprisingly. Wonder what's here for... "What made you run he--" i pause. Garroth gives me a hug, and I hug back. "Cadenza, thank you..." He thanks. "For what Garroth?" I reply "For healing me..." Garroth answers and then releases from the hug. Healing him? Ohhh... What? "Y-Your Welcome!..." I reply. *breaths...* What am I thinking.... "Cadenza...." Garroth takes my attention. Oh Irene, why am I blushing? "Y-Yes Garroth?" I reply. Garroth comes closer and presses his lips to mine. OMI. Oh.... Why am I blushing soo red?! We remain kissing for about 2 minutes until Garroth releases. "G-Garroth?" I take his attention. He's blushing bright red and holding my hand. "I-I'm sorry, i just wanted to do do that since we were at my house..." Garroth replies. A bright light appears and i quickly look at where it was. Wait... Zianna?! Dont tell me she took a picture!!!! "Umm... Garroth, your mother..." I say. Garroth turns around and sees his mom taking loads of Pictures. "MOM! What in the name of Irene are you doing?" Garroth yells "Aww.. GarGar, Mommy was just taking pictures of you and Caddie here... You remember what the Great Lady Beyoncé said, "If you like it, You should put a ring on it!" Zianna replies *Singles Ladies music play*. Ugh. O.M.Irene... Good thing my mom was never like that, or else... I'll be a big Beyoncè fan too. "GarGar. Lets go home now. ZuuZuu is getting frustrated because he's waiting for you to play Legend of Zelda with him. Bye bye Caddie!" Zianna goodbyes. "MOM. What did i tell you about calling me GarGar.... Please just not infront of Cadenza... It's embarrassing." Garroth answers. "Okay. Okay. Ill stop. But Garroth, lets get home.." Zianna replies. "Okay mom... Be there..." He informs. Zianna finally went back home. Garroth turned around, facing me. He kissed my cheek and said Goodbye. He left and ran to his house after.

Garroths POV
Ugh. Mommy is really annoying sometimes. Taking pictures  of me and my girlfriend without us knowing?! Facepalm.
Anyways, where is Zane? I thought I'm gonna play Legend of Zelda with him? In his room? Maybe? "ZANE!" I called, breaking the door. Zane jumps out of his seat "Garroth! Why did you- YOU JUST RUINED MY GAME!" Zane yells, surprised. Huh. I thought he was gonna play with me? "Mommy told me to go back home coz you wanted to play LOZ (Legend Of Zelda) with me?!" I reply. "What? I never said anything like that, and will NEVER!" Zane acclaims. "O-Okay... Ill talk to Mom...." I answer back. I left his room and went down to find mom. Why cant i see her? I look everywhere... Even a single place, shes not there. I went out and sees Mom talking to... Ms. Silvanna?! What?! Oh  darn, dont tell me your showing those photos of me and Cadenza to her... MMMM... No..... I go closer and Gets mom's attention. She turns, around, seeing me. "Oh! Theres my little GarGar" Mom says. MOM! I bet she didn't understand what I said about calling me that. "Mom. Please dont tell me your showing the photo to Ms. Silvanna..." I reply. "Oh. Whats wrong GarGar? Is it embarrassing?" Mother replies "Kinda-" Says Me but got cut off by Ms. Sylvanna "Oh Garroth. Aphmau felt the same when I knew that she has a boyfriend named Aaron and I took loads of pictures of her. I showed it to Zianna here and Aphmau did the exact thing you just did." "Heh. I remember that GurlFrand! Anyways, Garroth, sorry. Mommy was just FANGIRLED about you and Cadenza." Mom answers.

Zianna's POV
Aww. GarGar feels embarrassed now that I showed Sylvanna their Picture. Atleast I said sorry to him. I just wish ZuuZuu and Little Pea finds another beautiful girl to be with....

---———-——-—-–———————————————––—
A/N
WAZZUP. IZZZ DAAAA AUTHOR!!
I bet you found Zianna entirely annoying.... XD
BAAIII. TILL NEXT TIME... BAIII
-Crazy Author