Getting Back Together

Cassie Marie's POV
Garroth, Sandra, and I are walking back to Cadenza's house. I'm glad that the Cassie inside of me is gone... Life as Cassie was hell. "Marie. I think it's weird that school has ended already and you're still wearing that uniform..." Sandra says. "Yeah. I need to change clothes... I hope Cadenza has some spare clothes for me to use for the mean time..." I mutter. As we arrive the place, Garroth knocks on the door. A girl with brown hair opens the door and lets us in. "Isabell, where is Cadenza?" Garroth asks. I guess her name is Isabell. "She's inside her room with Laurance. Knock on the door before you enter. Cadenza is in a deep sleep. We dont know when she'll wake up." She answers. Garroth, Sandra, And I walk up to Cadenza's room. He knocks on the door and Laurance opens it. "Garroth?" "Laurance. We came here to see Cadenza... I'll be in charge with the two girls behind me." Garroth answers. We get inside her room and see Cadenza laying on the bed. I walk to her and kneel down. I give her a hug as tears roll down my face. I release after on. "What took you the guts to bring them here, Garroth?" Laurance asks. "They came here to apologize. They aren't the persons you saw before the war has started." Garroth answers. "Ugh... Where am I..?" Cadenza wakes up. "In your room... With your sisters..." Sandra replies. Cadenza turns to me "CASSIE.... ALESSA?! What are you guys doing here?!" "We.... Came here to say.... Sorry...." I reply. "Sorry for treating you the wrong way before..." Sandra mutters. "We've been very cruel since. We've always wanted to apologize. The cruel side of us took over, leaving The good side inside." I apologize. "How did this happen?" Cadenza asks. "Well... When we we're little. I liked is guy named... Ivan. He had a deep black heart which caused him to be evil. Ivan and I were hanging out then suddenly, someone pushed him and caused his lips attaching to mine. When we both released, my eyes turned from pale blue to purple. Now... ALESSA SANDRA here threw a ball at Garroth which made him accidentally kissed me... Now, i turned into Marie... The Good Witch. As for Alessa Sandra here, she turns evil or good if I turn evil or good..." I explain. "Oh.. Okay... Welll then... I forgive you two. Perhaps, i can't live without----"

BAAAAMN

The door breaks down and a person with Fiery hair stands in there. "CADEN. WHY YOU BREAK DOWN MAH DOOR! THANKS ALOT!" Cadenza exclaims. "Sorry. I get used to it... Heeey Cassie and Sandraaaa...." Caden says. "Hey Little Brother." I wave. "AWWWH... CADEN CENA IS BAAACK!" Sandra runs to him and gives a tight hug. "Oww...." He cringes. Garroth and Laurance start to laugh. "What are you guys laughing about?" I ask. "Garroth used to break down Dante's door back then..." Laurance replies. "Hahaha! Oh, and Cadenza broke Aphmau's door at the Christmas Party years ago..." Garroth laughs. Everybody starts laughing and tell stories. I get my phone and text Cadenza. "I missed you, Cadenza...." I text. "I miss you too, Cassie... :)" Cadenza texts back. We look at each other and smile...

Ello! Sorry for another short chapter... I get a bit mind blocked eventually so I hope you understand! Anyways, THE NEW GARDENZA BOOK HAS RELEASED! Its PDH... but with a twist... Read the Book's description too... It's amazing... Anyways. Thanks for reading!
~ Cadenza