Back to Normal...Maybe?

Night time has come and everyone settle inside their houses. But Garroth happens to be at the park, thinking of things to do with Cadenza the next few days....

Garroth's POV
What should I do?! Ugh... I am such a bad boyfriend....No Garroth, You're a good one... You just dont know what to do...
I sit down on a park bench, letting random things come to my head.
Maybe just proposing to her is a good Idea...
NO GARROTH! YOURE ONLY DATING FOR MONTHS...
Take her to a date maybe?
Yeah Right... Last time I brought Cadenza to a date, I was a mess...
Stupid. Just make her day happy and she'll be good with it.
Yeah... But it isnt special enough...

"GARROTH!" A man jumps on my back. "AHHH! WHO YOU?" I startle. The man sighs and gets off my back and clears his throat "Hello Garroth. Sorry to startle you.... Anyways! It's me! Your Highschool Bestfriend! Ya know.... Jake." He introduces. Wait what? JAKE?! "JAKE?! Is that you?" I ask while giving him a few light slaps. "Yah Yah Yah.... Stop slapping me Garroth!" He replies. "Anyways, I came here for ladies! I need 'em ladies!" He adds as he looks around. "Umm... They're in their own houses, maybe." I say. "Then I'd knock on their doooooo-----" Jake stops, looking at the girl at the side of the park. "BIGGLESWORTH, COME BACK HERE!" The lady yells. Bigglesworth? LUCINDA! "J-JAKE!" I yell for his attention. No reply... I look to Jake and notice that he's running for Bigglesworth. Uh...Oh.... "CAUGHT CHA!" He jumps. He walks to Lucinda and....gives off a bow? "Hey. Your owl flew away, right? It seems you needed help. Here, I got your Owl for you, m'lady." Jake says. "Why thank you! You are such a nice man! Lucinda's my name, you?" She thanks. "I'm Jake. Nice meeting you, m'lady." He replies as he kisses her hand. Ugh... This is making me barf... A slight blush lands on Lucinda's face as he kisses her hand. "See You around?" He asks. "Absolutely!" She replies. Lucinda poofs out of the park and to her house. Jake walks to me. "Umm... So.... How was it?" I question "IT WAS AWESOME!" Jake replies. "I GOT TO KISS HER HAND. CATCH HER OWL. TELL HER MY NAME. ITS JUST... WOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWWOWW!!!!" "Mother of Irene, calm down man... You just came here and it's not really a good time to flirt with girls." I explain. "SHUT UP GARROTH. I SHIP IT!" A familiar voice yells. Ugghhhh.... Katelyn... "KATELYN. I SWEAR, IF YOU WONT STOP SPYING ON WHATS HAPPENING, I BETTER SLAM YOUR DOOR AND DUCT TAPE YOUR MOUTH!" I yell back. "OH. IF YOU CAN, ALRIGHT!" She finishes yelling. "Anyways, wanna visit my place? Or rather, get home since it's night & getting dark and you might get in accidents..." I ask Jake. "I actually wanted to go to your place but then I saw you here and...this happened..." He replies. "OH! Wanna go overnight at my place instead? I have a guest room and you could stay there..." I advertise "COOL! I'll just overnight instead!" He replies.

//@ GARROTH's PLACE // Jake's POV
MAN... Garroth's rich! He has rooms for Him, Zane, And Vylad! Even, guests! I'm excited to sleepover! But wait... Lucindaaaaaaa...... I can't stop thinking about that beautiful lady... Her smile made my heart melt and the way she looked at me made me feel loved... She's just...Wow...
"JAKE!" Garroth gets my attention "HUH?! OH... Garroth... Heeeyy...." I participate. "This is the room you'll be staying in. It has everything; bed, a table, closet, bathroom, and your own set of hygiene kit! Just press this button over here and it will ring at my room, signaling me that you need something, okay?" He explains. "OKAY! Thanks for such good hospitality!" I thank. He climbs up to his room and I open the door to the guest room. Everything I see is....wow.....

Hoi! Author~Senpai AKA Cadenza~Chan has returned!
Thanks for coming to the umm....  33rd chapter of Love Me Like There's No Tomorrow! Thanks for reading! I will be posting some Updates quite often. Sorry for the presence of Inactivity.... NOTE: EVERYTHING IS JUST A FANFIC... EVERYTHING... MADE OF FANFICTION
Anyways, make sure to Vote, Comment, and Follow me!

And please don't kill me Lucinda~SenBaetch....