His Meet and Greet!

Jake's POV
My dream was filled with tons and tons of ladies... Some tall some short... But very gorgeous...
Anyways, I woke up to the annoying sound of Garroth's morning music. "EVERYTHING IS BLUE... HIS PILLS....HIS...." The music sings. Ugh. Garroth never let go of Colors since highschool. It's like, HIS FAVOURITE THING IN THE WORLD! Going back, Garroth never changed since college. He still is the Garroth with great hospitality. I hear a few hard knocks on the door. "JAKE. OPEN THE DOOR. I LEFT MY UHH.... ACTION FIGURE THERE!" A boy with a deep voice yells. Uhh... I look around and see a Pony at the corner of the room. "Is it the Pony, sir?" I ask. "UHHH.... JUST GIVE EVERY ACTION FIGURE TO ME..." He yells back. I grab the pony and open the door. "Zane?" I ask in shock. "Jake. Give me Action Figure" Zane commands. "Here. Wait... Pony? You're interested in ponies?" I ask. "Yes. Dont judge. This girl named Aphmau dragged me into it..." He replies. "Anyways, ZANNEEEEE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I hug him to death. "Jake. Get. Off. Me..." Zane says. I let go and stared at his pony. "Fine fine... Only if you can lead the way to the girl who gave you this pony." I deal. "Sure. Just don't go drooling over her. She has a boyfriend already." He replies.

//OUTSIDE APH'S DOOR//

Aphmau's POV
"AARON. THE OVEN IS ON FIREEE! AHHHHH!" I yell. "STOP YELLING. THE CATS GOING TO WAKE UP!" He yells back. "Fine. Just take out the fire and I'll get ready to CATer the CATfe. Hehehehe" I pun out. Aaron facepalms. I then hear the ring on the door. "APHMAU. SOMEBODY IS OUT YOUR DOOR AND SPAMMING THE DOORBELL." Zane yells from the outside. I open the door and notices him and a Golden Brown haired dude. "Hi Aphhhhhhhhhmeow?" The stranger greets. "Hi! Its Aphmau. But I would love to be called as a cat since they are PURRfect and very MEOWvelous..." I greet back. "I'm out.." Zane steps back. "Hah! I'm Jake! I stay at Ro'Maeve household for the mean time. And sorry for SCRATCHing your name wrong." He waves. "Uhh. Give me a moment..... AARON, HUN, GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE! ITS JAKE FROM HIGHSCHOOL!" I call. Aaron runs to the doorstep and gives him a handshake. "Aaron! Mah Man!! I see you got yourself a wife fast. Huuuhhhhhh?" Jake smirks. "W-Wife? No! Only Fi-Fian------- GIRLFRIEND!" Aaron crazes as a huge red blush lands on my face. "Hmmm... Anyways, I have to get going. I have some laaaaadies to CATch!" Jake waves out. {A:N ; That line seemed a little lewd for a while there... 😅😅😅} "Uhh. Did he just call me your 'wife'? I-I... I mean... I w-want to be y-y-yo------ NEVERMIND..." I mutter. "Don't worry sweet cheeks. I would love to be your Husband in the future." Aaron winks. "IM BACK TO COOKING... HEHEHEHEHHE.... BAI!" I wave, Slamming the door out.

Jake's POV
*whistles as I walk*
Man. Aaron got his bæ already. I'm JEALOUS! I-I mean... There's over 7 billion individuals in the planet and I don't have anyone! "Hey! You over there!" A familiar voice yells "Who? Me?" I yell back. "YES! You spoon over there on the side walk. Follow my voice!" She yells back. I do what I was told and land at a blue house. "JAAAAAKE! You have never changed since highschool! But wait... Got a little less stupid huh?" A blue haired girl says. "Katelyn. I am and will always be me and less stupid every day?" I smirk. "But hey! You've changed in style man! Got more muscles than that of such a stick before!" She compliments.

"Of course. There's puberty, ya know? Also, you've changed too. Got a little bit off your comfort zone. And a little girlier. "

"Okay. Wooow... But I can still beat you up like raw eggs! Anyways, hoooows Lucinda?"

"What?"

"Ohahhahahah. Don't act weirdo Jake. I saw you and Lucinda yesterday night. C'mon! Admit it. You have the toots for her. Huh? "

"W-WHAT? Uhhhh... *sigh* Fine. I do have the squish on her..."

"Since when?"

"Love at first sight."

"Oooh~ Deep..."

"Anyways, who are you planning to spend your time on?"

"Don't really know if it'll be Jeffory, Vylad, or someone I've loved..."

"Well, make sure you dont fall on what that Kurt guy's situation. His life is f-ed up"

"Hey. He's my best friend. So shut up."

"Okay geez. By the way, I have to get going. Got some ladies to run after. Bye!" I end the convo.
Hmm... Someone she loved? *GASP* ITS THE L DUDE... Uh...Oh....
"Hey! It's you again! Jake, was it?" Lucinda surprises. "HI?! OH... EHHH..." I mutter. Lucinda giggles "Heh. Look, I found you walking down the road and decided to tell you that... I Love...."

Hai FamBam!
UPDATING IS FINALLY BACK! YIPEE! Sorry if a little late thou. Atleast hardwork paid off..
Also, comment down below how many 'Anyways' are there in this chapter! One who gets it right will be followed by me! (Meh. Needed a little fun, i think...)
Anyways, BAIIIIII!