chapter 2" feelings

it was really hard writing Jack's POV, because he's such an ass. i really hate him. lol. a writer who hates one of her made up character. i have any idea who will be playing Lidia but i need someone for Kane. suggestions please. happy reading. __________________________________________________________________________________

Lidia POV
      My mate doesn't want me. My parents don’t want me. My brother doesn't want me. The pack didn't want me. I was just a waste of space. I shouldn't have been born, I want to die. As I ran deeper in the woods, my feet burn and I was losing air. I should stop but my feet didn't want to. The physical pain makes me feel less of the emotional pain; which is way worse than I can ever feel physically. I ran for what seems like hours before falling down as pain shot through me, and that’s when I heard his words through the mind link.
           Lidia Stone, I don't want you as my mate. i reject you.
    I knew it, but I didn't prepare for the pain that came after. Falling to the ground, I let out a high pitched scream as pain took over, and my bones cracked. I knew what was happening. I was going to shift, and I didn't have anyone to help me through it. Something snaps inside of me before I black out.
     When I came to, my head hurt like hell. Moving my right hand to run it over my head to try and ease my headache, I look down at it. It was a paw. A very red paw. Headache forgotten, I look down and see that red fur covered my side and legs. I turn to the right when I heard something like a waterfall. My guess was right. The biggest and most beautiful sight I have ever seen was right in front of me. A huge waterfall was running down a cliff, into a beautiful stream that ran through a meadow covered in flowers. I walk up to the stream and I stare at my reflection, my wolf's beautiful.
     Thank you, came a chuckle. Scared, I jump up looking around.
 Who said that? Crap. Once you’re in wolf form, you can't communicate verbally.
     It’s me, your wolf.
         My wolf?
         Yeah, I’m Carolina, or just Lina, she said. Before I could question her, I heard a sound to my right. When I turned, I saw three HUGE black wolves with the deadliest looks in their eyes.
          Don’t run. Stay and fight or let me take over, Lina was saying. Let her take over. What the hell was she saying?
             Give me control, I will fight them.
         I didn't know how, but I knew I could do it, but before I could give her full control, pain once again shot through me, and I was out cold but not before taking back what I thought before. I don't want to die.

Kane POV
        Something was wrong. I didn't know what, but I could feel it and by the way Kenny was acting; I also knew he felt it too. But what could it be? It was making me feel bad inside, and I never felt bad, no matter what wrong I did. So why now?
            "Kane," I turn to look at Tami and Claire, who were both looking up at me with confused looks, both of them having a hand on my manhood.
          "What?"
        "You stopped moaning" Claire said.
        "Don’t we make you feel good?" Tami questioned. I smile reassuringly.
     "Of course you both do." The look on their faces said they didn't believe me. Smiling the sexiest smile I know that just gets them wet, "make daddy feel good" I said before taking Tami in my arms and kissing her. I had to force my tongue down her throat, then took Claire and did the same thing. I couldn't waste any time, I had math last period and I can't be late again.

Kenny POV (Kane's wolf)
            I want to kill him. I want to take his neck in my hands and slowly twist it around as many times as it could go. Or maybe hit him on top of the head so he could bleed slowly and painfully to his death. I didn't care if I die either. The physical pain was nothing compare to what I was feeling now. The asshole rejected his mate, and because of that, I would never be truly happy and love anyone the way I could my mate. I blink, making the tears that clouded my vision fall.
            How could he not see how beautiful she was? Ten times more beautiful than the two whores he was fucking right now. I block all feeling from it. I didn't want to feel any pleasure from it, but I don't think that would be what I would feel even if I didn't block it out. Disgust. Nothing but pure disgust. How dare he? How could he?! After finding the one made for him, he would touch such trash. I was ashamed to be with him. I regret being born to someone like him. Just like I know he will regret rejecting Lidia and my mate.

         Jack’s Pov (Lidia's brother)
             "Mom, dad, I’m home!" I call to my parents as I enter the house. I smile as baked pie fills my nose. Yes! Pie for dessert, my favorite. I groaned as I remember.  It’s Lidia's favorite too. It’s bad enough she's part of my family and she has to like the same thing I like. grrr!
Smiling sweetly to myself, I ran up the stairs to her room as my mom came out the kitchen smiling. Not knocking, I burst her door open "hey fat ass, yo-" but I stop once I saw that the room was empty. Damn, where the fuck is she? It was almost eight and she wasn't home.  I turn to walk out the room but stop and turn back to look at the spotless room. I’m going to love destroying her room! It only took me 5 minutes to turn the entire room upside down.
           "Mom, dad, where's fatty?" I ask them. They shrug. "I have a plan" I told them. I watch as excitement fills their eyes. Yup, they hate her as much as I did. Why wouldn't we hate her and want to hurt her? She’s fat and ugly. All she does is bring down our family image. We are the beta family. She was supposed to be born beautiful like the rest of us, but nooooooo. Once everyone knew the plan, we went to the family room. We’ll wait for her there.
               It was after midnight and there was still no sign of her. I got anxious. Fatty was never out late, so where could she be? A feeling in the pit of my stomach made me feel like I was choking and from the looks on my parents face, I knew they were probably feeling the same thing.
            Maybe she...
        No! But... what have we done?

________________________________________________________________________________

 hey, thanks for reading this story. so tell me what you think? was putting all these different POVs too much? is there anything that confuse you? let me know. vote and comment...

   ps. Kenny is really scary..