Chapter 20: A goodbye and A Hello

for the person who comment first and let me know what he she think of the group TVXQ.

not edit. sorry for the late update..  thanks for the commenting and liking.. means  alot. enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

        Robin POV

                  All the while the scenes we're playing out infont of me like a movie with Kane, Michael attack him and Lida doing what we must do.  she may be confuse but i wasn't. i don't want Kane. never. as Kenny being part of him and my wolf mate. i don't care. i couldn't be with him. i just couldn't.  Michael have my heart. i wanted to say that when Lida said she was confuse but i was so confuse. so in the back of our mind, i stay still.  resting. i felt the movement when she got up and confusion when she turn, if it was me who was in control. i'm sure the surprise look on our faces would be the same one if i was, Tami. a girl who made my life even more a living hell. just because i was weak she made it her mission to bully me.

              i smile when i saw anger in her eyes. . she felt threaten by me.   Lida said her name but that was all. "i'm taking over."   pushing my way a head i watch has her eyes widen then narrow at me.

   "what you want tramp." i call out to her.

            "Kane is mine." i felt possessive came over me when she said that. he is mine! but didn't say anything. "just because you came back all skinny you think he wants you back. no he doesn't." she spat. "he already have me. a real woman. not some plastic barbie." instantly i knew who it was. Tami. the bitch who made my life a living hell. so i turn and present to her the most beautiful smile i could. her eyes narrow at me. sniffing the air my smile turned from cute to mocking.

            "yeah, a use up one." i smirk when her eyes blaze fire. it felt so good to talk back to her. Back then i had the strength to but fear for my life that if i ever did and beating will be waiting for me when i get home. but not any more. she or any one else can lay a hand on me. she made a big mistake when she step close enough to touch me. any close to me and we would be kissing.

              "i'm warning you. one step out of line. you being close to him, i will not hesitate to eliminate you. i don't care what powers  you possessive, " her wanna be threat was nothing but icing on a cake. sweet and i like sweet things. a challenge. "what business i have with Kane is none of yours. he is my mate after all," a mate i  don't want. " i can do any and every thing to him you can't even dream about. so careful. the real alpha bitch is back in town. and she won't let anyone, especially a tramp run me over." i turn to walk pass her  but stop for a little more words. " i don't take nicely to threats. i won't hold back like it did years ago. if you bark at me, i won't be scared to take a bite out your ass. "  with that i began walking back to the house, i can't stay another second in this place. i want to go back to my real house. back to my real family and friends who love me.

            As i walk back to the house, i notice people looking at me. once person stand out the most. Jessy Skit. i had a crushed on him for two years until i realize that Kane was my mate. never once did he ever looked at me. he never bullied or called him names before.. but he never stood up to help when i was by others. but now, he can't seems to take his eyes off me. i look him up and down, in just three years, he have change and not for the better. he had on a little pound, his face looks dark with misery.  my eyes travel from his foot up to his eyes. i watch has he look away and his pale skin turned red... i frowned wondering what he was going at the house since he was human. there are only one reason why humans comes to the werewolves park of the town... if a human was mate to a werewolves. i wonder who the lucky girl was.

          just then another blast from the past, stepped forward. a very pregnant blast from the past.. i recognize her has Claire, Tami's dog by the way she carries herself... just like a slut. i watch her reach up on toes to kiss Jessy but he turn his face before their lips could touch.. good for them. never knew fate had them in store for a couple. but never the less, i'm happy for them..

      "ah, i feel sick." i turn back, going back the way. i went up to the room i was staying to pack but found none of my cloths were there. "mom must have pack for me then." i look over the room once more. nothing to nice. so i ran down the stairs, screaming like the devil himself was at my tail. but i was happy, i didn't need to spend another second in this bastard of a town. "Michael!" i scream when i saw him. he lean beside our car. when he look up and smile, i couldn't help but feel even more happiness. was that possible. i ran right into his arms. it felt just like coming home.

       "i'm sorry for the way i acted earlier." he said, into my hair.

"nothing to be sorry about.' we stayed into each other arms for a good few seconds.

"let's go." my mom said, a smile on her face. "what happen when i was gone?" i asked.

"nothing to worry about." she said with a secret smile, looking at my dad. i look up at Michael. "you really don't want to know." he mouthed. i took his words to heart. "lets blow this Popsicle stand." which they all agreed with me. aunt Cathy with Alex behind and all the pack members looking out their wonders.. all of who who hated me. i wish i could get a little revenge but that's out the question. after saying good bye to aunt Cathy we were off. back to our real lives.

     :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

           two weeks later i was walking home from school with Michael, he was making me laugh about this prank he pulled on his science teacher. i swear, someday that woman was going to blow his head off. we just turned the Conner of the block when we notice the house across the street from ours, big strong men we're moving boxes in. "someone's moving in." Michael said.

       " i wonder who?" since Michael knew my secret i didn't have to hide. i run freely on the block with him behind me, trying to catch me. he even started taking gun lessons, so now when we go in the woods he come behind and we left Cole with his mother. i decide to tell her, soon she will become my mother in law. i would hate to leave our children with her and they change infont of her and not have her know what to do.  she still have some questions but she was coming along with it. and since we've got back i have been looking into the libraries for more information on being a mistik wolf. Lida was still-little-bit not talking to me. but she will get over it.

           as we walk to my house i couldn't stop thinking about who they were. if it's a human family could they become friends or foe? if it's a werewolf, enemy? 

            "mom, dad?' i called out as we step inside. but Michael's mom step from where the kitchen was, covered in flour. "hi mama Jane." we kiss, then she moved on to Michael.

"hi mom." Michael greet then kiss.

 " kitchen. we're making cookies, and they are fast disappearing. your father." she didn't have to finish that sentences. i was half way to the kitchen. just when i got there i saw it. saw him, my dad. moving to the last cookie on the plate. he stop when he saw me, our eyes meet. a grin slowly appear on his face. 5 seconds i have until he grab it and put it in his mouth. even with my speed i wouldn't get it in time so i use telepathy and grab it. i came flying towards me. "yes1" i jump for joy. "hey, that's cheating." my dad said, pointing to me. "that's cheating." everyone laughed at him. 

        "oh hush Carlton."

 "hey, did you notice that some family is moving next door?" i asked them. '

"yes, they came in just after you left for school." mom said.

"i didn't get to sniff them out. so maybe later when they-" the door bell rang. "i'll get it. it could be them." as i move toward the door, a dread feeling find it's way in my stomach. but it felt so what familiar, like i've meet whosoever was on the other side of the door. i didn't open it right away. i took seven breaths before i could. when i do, i wasn't prepare for who stood there.

         with a smile on his handsome face i hate. i knew who he was, werewolf, enemy. i thought two weeks ago was going to be the last time i'll ever see him again.

      "hello neighbor." he said in that deep voice of his.

Kane Darkman.