chapter 3: new people

it took a long time to write this chapter. it was so hard putting everything in words without it being boring. hope you like it. vote and comment. picture of Lidia in wolf form, also know as Lina

__________________________________________________________________________

           1 year later...

     Lidia POV

           We can take them, I told Lina.

           Yes, we can. I’m weak, but we will get our Freedom today or die trying.

             I agree with her. There was no way in hell I was going back to that place they kept me locked up in for a whole year. If only...if only I wasn't born. If only I wasn’t hated by everyone. Have the one that was meant for me reject me, run away, and shift into a werewolf.  Maybe…just maybe I wouldn't have been kidnapped and tortured to use the powers I have to do damage to other packs and look the other way like the animal I am. If only....but it happened. I didn’t do anything back when I first got here, but I’m going to now. I am going to be free. Free from being responsible for the deaths of others of my kind.

          Pain shot through my left leg as I ran, blood running from it where one of the bastards chasing me had taken ahold of it in his mouth and bit down. Because of that, I can't move any faster and they were gaining on me.

Just as I was about to jump over a big rock, one of them ran into my side, knocking me over. In seconds I was back on my feet ready to take down my attacker.

      I will not lose!

     Keriann POV

"Carlton, can you bring the marshmallows please“, I called out to my husband. We’re on our third honeymoon. A broad smile plastered on my lips. Husband. I couldn't believe after so many years of sneaking around with each other, we're finally able to be together in the open. Sneaking around. I know right. Me, just finishing college, got to be the secretary to one of the most prestigious lawyers in the country. From one look I knew I loved him and I knew he felt the same way. Unfortunately, we couldn't act on those desires. He was married to the queen of bitches. He only married her for business reasons. After a month of dying for each other, we couldn’t take it any longer and I ended up giving myself to him on his office desk.

          Raw, hard and demanding. There was no foreplay, and it was my first time. I should have been angry. Any other girl would have been. The first time should always be special, and mine was. I wouldn't want it any other way. But my happy moment came crashing down when he had to open his mouth and said he rejects it. Sad and broken, I left and never returned.

I was heartbroken for a whole three months. I wouldn't eat or sleep and I looked like I should be buried six feet under. Then one morning, I decide to read the paper which had his face and hers all over it. They were happy and they were thinking about starting a family.

Feeling something moist running down on my leg, I started to freak when I saw blood. Scared, I fell back hitting my head. I woke to the most smoothing voice I have ever heard and looked into the eyes of an angel. I didn’t know I had said those words out loud until the man had chuckled. When everything was calm he told me I was pregnant…was. But I lost the baby.

Once again, I was extremely depressed just like before. I wouldn't sleep or eat anything. And Mr. Smooth voice doctor, Matthew had become my best friend when everyone else had abandoned me. Soon we were engaged to be married. I love him but I wasn't in love with him. Even though Carlton had broken my heart, I still love him. I didn't sleep the night before the wedding. As I walked down the aisle, I started to get cold feet. I couldn't go through with it. When I looked up, I saw Matthew sitting in the font aisle beside my family, while Carlton was at the front with the pastor with a big grin on his face.

                No question asked and my cold feet completely warmed up, I rush to him and we got married. When I went in search of Matthew, I found a letter in my room that said that he will always love me and I should live will with the one I loved.

Carlton found me on the floor crying. He took me in his arms and I started to cry even harder from the pain I went through without him all these years. After I calmed down, we made slow passionate love. Even thinking about it made me blush...

               "What is my lovely wife blushing about?" Carlton said coming out the RV with the marshmallows I asked for. But before I could answer, a loud growl sound from behind us that makes me turn. I gasp in horror as three huge wolves started to fight.

           Carlton POV

         Keriann, my wife. I smile to myself as I said her name in my mind. Finally she was mine and we didn't have to sneak around. It pained me as I thought of what I put her through in the past years. I don't know how she did it. How could she forgive me for what I did? But she did forgive me  and I will never let her get away or intentionally cause her pain ever again.

 I was taking the last of the container of drink out the RV when I heard Keriann called out to me. After getting what she wanted, I stood at the door looking at her. Her long black hair caught in a ponytail…even with so many cloths on she was still sexy. Since it was their third honeymoon, they decide to take a camping trip. I watch as her cheeks turn red and I knew what she was thinking about, but I want to tease her a little bit.

          "What is my lovely wife blushing about?" but before she could answer, we turn to see three wolves fighting, two black wolves and a smaller red one. "Oh my," Keriann was saying.

           "Keriann, get in the RV now," I told her. I didn't have to tell her twice.

Once in the RV, we watch as the wolves fight. In a situation like this, we should be driving off to safety, but I couldn't get myself to move. It was as if something or someone was holding me back.

I watch the two black wolves circle the red one. They did it for a good three minutes before the one closest attacks, but the red wolf side-steps him, catching its tail with its mouth. The black wolf cried out, but before the red wolf could do much damage, the other black wolf rammed into it.

            Surprisingly, the wolf didn't let go of the tail. It was in its mouth while the tailless wolf was on the other side trying to see its missing tail.

            "Is it laughing?" I heard Keriann ask. I look at the red wolf... it did look like it was laughing.

           They continued to fight and the battle was fierce. All the time, I wish that the red wolf would win. The wolf without a tail is dead now and it turns to the other wolf. As the red wolf turned to face its other attacker, I noticed it was covered in bite marks and blood. Any second now, I knew it will fail and the other wolf would kill it. No way in hell was I going to let that happen, so I gather the hunting gun and head for the door.

         "Carlton Moore!  what the hell are you doing with that?" Keriann asked.

 I looked at her then back at the wolf to see the black wolf was on top of the red wolf biting it.

           "Shit", I muttered under my breath. With that I was out the door. Without a warning, I lift the gun and shoot. The black wolf fell forward, dead. The red wolf tried standing but started to fall back down again.

Then it did the unquestionable.

It changes into a girl…W.T.F!!!!! (what the fuck!)

_________________________________________________________________________________

let me know it your confuse about anything. sorry the fight scenes was longer. i didn't want it to be boring. Keriann and Carlton new characters. enjoy.