chapter 18: So, This Is How It's Going Down.

sorry sorry, once again, sorry. upload. yeah. i might or might not upload next month because i will be busy. i'm sorry but if i get the chance, i will write. not edit, enjoy.

IF you see something like &quot something was wrong with the computer when i upload and no matter how many times i've fix it it keeps coming back. so igore it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Robin POV

         in our mind i heard head, i listen as Lina talk to Michael and did things to him like i always do. but i wasn't jealous. i am Lina and she is me. so no jealously. right? i wasn't sure, even when she said that part about us being one but divided. she never told me that.

       Lina? i called out to her.

yeah, she answer to me.

why didn't you tell me? i question.

i don't know... do you like the idea? she asked, her voice low with every word after.

did, i want to emerge our soul back together? that was alot. if we did then that mean there will be no more augmenting with her, not liking different things. it would just be ME!

     Hey!

ok, US! but as one. I-I, maybe. i answered honestly.  what do you think?

**************************************************

                 i sat in the meeting room, with my parents, aunt Cathy, and Alex. waiting for the alpha almighty with the pack elders to come. since i was consider a rogue on their land without permission they have the power to choose my fate. what they would do with me. let me join the pack or kill me.

        they could try all they want. they could never kill me. and it will be hell on earth before i re-join the pack. puleasssssse. i sighting laying down on Michael's lap. drawing a frown from my mother. i sight getting back up. Michael only smile. from across the room Aunt Cathy watch me and Alex with his head bow. i smirk.

         scared.

"why didn't you tell me?:; aunt Cathy breathe. her hold tighten on Alex's arm. squeezing the life out of it.

"because we couldn't." mom answered.

"because i told them not to." i correct my mother. ";the less people know the safer." from the corner her eyes began to water. oh hell. "please, don't blame them. it's my fault."

       "but we're family.' one single tear fall but Alex wipe it.  "we tell each other everything." more tears fall.

"were you going to tell us about Alex?" i knew t was wrong but i had to make her see reason.

"no."

         "then you understand. it's dangerous. for both of us." the feelings is so strong.";we both couldn't tell each other out of fear of putting each other in trouble."; nods of agreement came from my parents, i felt Michael's hand tighten around me. i bare my self, knowing what he was thinking. and confirm it when he asked :"we're you going to tell me?"

            "yes" i sight out.

    "when?"

   "i don't know."

   "so you weren't going to tell me" he began once again. 

          if i don't make him see reason he will never let me live it down and might cause some problems. so i turn to him, looking deep in his eyes. "yes, i was going to"; it was the truth. "i just d-didn't know how?"; or when. i didn't add the last part. "but you know now."i smile, hoping he will drop it. then release a smile when he smile. a real smile. i had my Mickypoo once again.