chapter 15: Kane's feelings and insight.

sorry for the late up dates. sorry if the chapter is boring, i kinda of rush through this. because from next chapter on out, it's trouble trouble trouble and i wanted everything to be right. i hope every one likes this, enjoy.

     cover contest!!!!! i need a cover, His mistake (too little too late) on it. the winner get's a date with the guy of her choice. OR i could make a short story for you and someone else. OR i'll give you a spoiler to a chapter in the future. dead line Sunday!!!!! 12/04

if you want to put the girl on the cover, she's play by Crystal Kay.

------------------> picture of Kane.

__________________________________________________________________________________

     Kane POV

                          It was his "the love of my life calls with promise of a whole night of pleasure" comment with his cocky smile that threw us over the edge. Then I let Kenny, my wolf take over, attacking him. I smiled knowing Kenny got the best of him. I knew it was wrong, but the bastard was talking about having my mate in a sexual way. He might date her, but touching her in an intimate way was out the question. Knowing that he’s human, I shouldn't have attacked him, but he had it coming, and I wasn't going to let him get away with it.

As Kenny bit him on his arm, tearing the skin, I smile then jump for joy when he strikes on his face. Another! I told Kenny, but he only got to two. Just when he lifts his paw again, something hit us sending us flying from our kill, hard. In seconds Kenny and i were on our feet to attack the son of a bitch who attacked me. We charge forward but stop. Looking at the wolf before us, a she-wolf, She was red and huge. Bigger than any wolves I’ve ever seen. Kenny and I sniffing the air, apple and Cinnamon surrounding us, but with that was her own unique scent, a scent that was very familiar.

               The sweet scent of our mate. But it wasn't possible! Our mate is human!

no, no, it can't be! Kenny said horrified.

              What’s wrong, Kenny? Why did she smell like a human when we met her? How is--? But that was all we got to say before we were attacked by our mate. She pounced on us. We didn't fight back, not wanting to hurt her, but we wish we had done something to stop her, because she bit down on one of our legs. Damn, that shit hurt! We let out a yelping cry. If I didn't, our mate would have killed us. Soon, my pack came running.

Show me what you got! We heard in our heads. Mind link, how was that possible? She wasn't a part of our pack. My pack attacks her, I could stop them, but none of them got close to touching her. They all try again, but I just watch in surprise and wonder of the strange power she possesses. My mate is a bad ass!

                 "Robin, stop!" someone shouts out. I look to the voice to see it was my mate's mother. She rushed toward her a long with her husband behind her. Everyone was outside now.

               "Why is she attacking our alpha?" I heard someone ask, but my eyes were on my mate. I sniff for her scent again and I close my eyes. I couldn't wait to have her beneath me, then carrying my pups. A smile curves on my lips.

Let me take over Kenny. I growl when the scent of the person I want to kill fills the air. But he didn't turn back. I watch him, move toward to my mate.

  "Because he attacked her boyfriend," someone said. I began walking toward my mate, but someone steps in front of me. "Move Alex."

"No,"

"Speak woman, what is going? Who is this wolf?"

                        "Robin, shift.” I heard and a "Michael, brace yourself." so my mate's soon to be ex-boyfriend name is Michael, I snort. Lame.  Not only Michael, but everyone braces themselves. We watch has my mate changes back to human, naked as the day she was born. My chest tighten for unknown reasons, she is so beautiful. Her long hair covered her breasts, thank god for that, but everything was exposed. I growl, sending a warning to my pack, "no one looks on my mate!" But I look. Her smooth chocolate tone, flat stomach, a round backside and long shapely legs. In my wolf form, I harden and I could feel Kenny going wild in me. Mercy, she is beautiful…a goddess. My goddess. I could just taste her. I was so busy into thinking about her body that i didn't notice everyone had left. Not until Alex ,a friend of mine, shouts my name.