chapter 6: 20 20 questions

ok, if the Lidia or Robin POV confuse you. they are the same people, when the story started she was Lidia but her new life she changer her name, she's Robin now. i thought chapter 3 was the hardest to write i'm wrong.

__________________________________________________________________________________

          Robin POV

   Kill him, please kill him. Make him pay for what he did to us those years ago. Kill him now Robin. I know you want to, I can feel it. Lina is saying. I agree with her, I want to kill him. I want to let him know that the pain he caused me, along with the others. But I can't. He’s Aunt Cathy’s mate. If I did, she will be heartbroken.

            She’ll get over it. Kill him now.

        No, I can't. Even if I did, the pack will know something is wrong. Surely he told them his mate is human and he was going to meet and have dinner with them for the first time. If I kill him, they will come looking for me to take revenge and they will know who I am. I mean, with the powers I have, I could take them all without lifting a paw. But I don't want bloodshed. Even though they deserve it for what they put me through.

              Ok, if you’re not going to do it let me take over. I’ll have his balls in five seconds. Lina was getting angrier by the second. It’s a good thing that I learned to control the switch, or Alex would be dead like she wanted. I sigh as I play with my peas. ahh! Peas! Mom knows I hate them. Why did she put them in my plate?

        Looking up, I snort in disgust. He looks so happy. He was looking down with so much love at Aunt Cathy. It wasn't fair. Why do the evil people always live happily ever after, while the good receive pain? It just wasn't fair. How could fate give my sweet, innocent Aunt to someone like him? All he cares about was power and himself. Why? I clench the fork in my hand until I could feel it bending. Slightly tighter and it will break. Why am I even this angry? It’s been almost four years. I have a new life and a much better one at that. I should forgive and forget. Yeah, I should.

            Ok, but why don't we mess with him for a while? Linda suggests.

     What do you mean? I’m confused. Mess with him, how?

       Let me take over.

No, you'll kill him.

     No, I won't. I won't!

How can I trust you?

      As much as I want to kill him, I won't. It’ll be selfish of me to do that. I would be destroying Aunt Cathy's life. She loves us even though were are not blood family, and this will be a lesson to her also. Just because he's her mate, doesn't mean he'll love her forever or be faithful.

       She had a point.

Ok. Behave or mom will have our behind. You know she loves this table...

Looking over at Alex, I will him to look at me. When he did, I smile evilly at him. Let the games begin.

           Alex POV

           She doesn't like me, I’m sure of it. With the evil looks she keeps giving, me I’m positive of it. It was a heated look too, as if she could melt me any second without throwing me into a fire.

    No shit Sherlock. Dorian, my wolf cursed.

           But why? What have I done to deserve such hate? I’ve only known her for a few hours, well not known. I hadn't said a word to her since we were introduced, and she hasn't said one to me either. She couldn't be a past girlfriend, no, not girlfriend. Past fuck buddy?  She could have. She’s a beauty. But that's all in the past now. I have Cathy. 

Time and time again I would catch her looking at me. It confused me to no end. First it was sadness, then jealousy and now it's hate. She doesn't even know what I am, or what I’ve been doing all these years before. But her stare said it all and it's making me feel uncomfortable. I turn to look at Cathy. Has she said something? I smile down at her. My light in the darkness. I’m so lucky to have found her, the one destiny for me. My mate. I will love her even in death.

         "So, Alex", I turn to Robin. She was still looking at me evilly, and then her eyes darken. I’m calm as a sleeping bull, but my insides shiver with fear.

          "Yes?”

      "How old are you?"

      "21."

     "Young. Kinky Aunt Cathy." I look at Cathy to see her blushing. I smile, remembering the reason why we were late.

         "What are your plans for the future?" I turn back to Robin.

  "Just me and Cathy and a few kids in the future." It's true but it wasn't what I wanted to say.  I couldn't come out and tell her that I work for my pack. I had so much money I wouldn't have to lift a finger for the rest of my life and Cathy won't have to unless she wants to work.

     "If you’re her fiancé, of course she's part of your future... but I’m asking about your work" she trailed off.

     "I work for the family business"

       "Which is?"

        "Security." she nods her hand as if understanding. She didn’t ask any more questions which I’m thankful for. For the rest of the dinner, she stayed silent by still giving me evil looks.

         Whatever you did for this girl to hate you, fix it. I want to run and jump into something cold.

Very cold. I agree with Dorian. I could feel the sweat forming on my forehead.

After dinner Keriann, Cathy’s sister, went to check on her son. Now we're sitting in the family room talking. Everyone, besides Robin that is, who's still giving me the evil eye. If I get anymore evil looks from her, I’m going to break I’m sure of it. Dorian is going crazy in me.

 When she got up and excused herself, I finally exhaled a breath that I didn’t know I was holding, which caused everyone to look up at me. I smile at them and just when I began relaxing, she came back in the room. Up goes my guard again.

              "Alex..."she stresses the X. I didn't want to look at her, but I could feel the pull as if someone is turning my head for me. I look at her.

         "Yes Robin."

       "You don't have any secrets that you’re hiding from Aunt Cathy are you?" I went still. The conversation between Cathy and Robin's parents stop and they were now looking at me, waiting to hear what my answer would be.

            I look at Robin and she had a smirk on her face. Her smile told me she knew something about me, but she didn't so there's nothing to be afraid of. But still.

       Forcing a chuckle I turn to Cathy. “no, not one", I lie. I do have a secret. I’m a werewolf. I will tell Cathy, just not now. Soon. Cathy smiles back at me.

        "Really, none?"

"None" Cathy will feel betrayed when I finally tell her, but she'll understand.

            "Ok, last question...do you walk on four legs?”

              What?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

any thing your confuse about? drop a comment. hope you enjoy, sorry if it's short.