chapter 8:hot-- (i) --and -- (love) --bother -- (you)

this will be my only upload for the day.  i want you guys to know i don't upload on Saturdays and Sundays so you'll have to  wait Monday... or not...  thanks for reading. picture of Michael on the side... handsome isn't he.. *faints*

<________________________________________________________________________________>

         Robin POV

         "You can't leave me." Megan, one of my best friends was saying, pouting. She’s so cute when she does that. I couldn't help but smile. She brings so much joy in my life.

          "It’s only for a week,” I told her. Aunt Cathy and her fiancé will be having the wedding in five days, and it will be in the town of my old pack. Aunt Cathy wants to take us to meet his family.

That night at dinner, after I explained to mom and her to dad, they gave me the choice of not attending like they wouldn't. It surprised me to hear my mom say that. My first thought had been that she would put me first before her sister? Her own flesh and blood? I was surprised, but I couldn't allow them to do that. I wouldn't be so selfish for them to miss out on Aunt Cathy's wedding. Besides, I’m over my whole pack. 

Dinner for the rest of the night was tense and I regret saying anything. They were getting along with Alex so well and because of Lina's big mouth, that relationship came shattering down.

          "A week is a long time." Cassie, my other best friend and Megan's cousin said.  "A lot could happen in a week." I roll my eyes because I knew what was coming.

            "We or you could get hit by a truck, fall of a cliff...or worse" her eyes going wide. Megan and I looked at each other. What could be worse than hit by a truck and falling off a cliff? Only..."alien abduction." we all groaned.

This woman is UFO crazy! Not like reading about it crazy, living it crazy! Her room was full of alien posters. Her sheets, books, and clothes all have aliens on them. She even has an alien mannequin in her room. It almost gave me a heart attack one day when I opened her bedroom door and it popped out from the ground with a hello. At first I wonder how I could be friends with someone as alien crazy as she is, when I’m wolf crazy.

         "Nothing is going to happen." I try calming their racing hearts. It warms me to know that they worry.

           "How will you know?"

          "Trust me, I know." I said, but I have a feeling something will happen. I just don't know if it will be good or bad.

            Yeah, I’m feeling restless.

          Their expressions said they still didn't believe me. I want them to, but how.

"Michael is going to be there." I hope that calms them down a little. Speaking of Michael, I sense him coming up right behind me. I turn just as I felt his presence get close enough to touch me. "Hey boo" I greet him with my most beautiful smile.

         His outstretched hands fall to his side, "oh, baby, were you trying to frighten me?"  I ask, already knowing the answer. With my overactive senses, being a wolf and a mystik one, I always have my guard up. Danger still hides in the shadows.

                 "One of these days I’m going to get you." He flashes his beautiful smile right back, making my heart jump. Instantly, my whole body felt heated. I felt hot.... and bothered....

            So do I, so do something about it! Lina snapped. Chuckling, I pull Michael to me, surprising him. I kiss him with all that I have, and then he started kissing me back. Before we knew it, we both were fighting each other...with our tongues. Claps and cheers sound around us but we didn't pay them any attention. I felt reckless and I was going to go a little further when a deep husky throat cleared making us jump apart. Behind us stood our principal with a deep frown on her face.