chapter 13: Michale's Feelings and Insight.

wow, wow, alot of people are not happy with the way Michael is acting. why? while others don't like the way Kane is acting too. people, do you want Robin to end up alone? who do you want her to be with? enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Michael POV

            My heart leapt for joy when Robin said she was ready. Ready to.. for us.. to. Dear lord. I’ve never felt so happy in my life. I want to, but somewhere deep inside of me was telling me not to, but I didn't want to reject her. She might not offer again. So instead of listening to the feeling deep inside, I let her drag me outside. I watch her ass as she pulled me. My cock getting hard every time she sways it, it was pure torture. Not being able to take it anymore, we attack each other’s faces as we reach the car and I lift her on top of the back. We break the kiss for air; I began kissing down her neck down to her chest while she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. The feeling was heavenly.

          I place both of my hands on her ass to steady her; they felt so smooth and warm. I rub them, while still kissing her neck. The need grew by every touch, moan, and lick. We continue to kiss, I knew we should stop because it was a public place and anyone could see us, but that didn't stop us, so we kept going.

I had to have her, I was almost over the edge and burst and I didn't want to, not until I’m in her. I took of her panties so I could get a taste, but before I could bend my head and did just that, a voice sound behind us, freezing me on the stop. Whoever belongs to the voice was angry, hence the "what the fuck is going on here?"

              Robin, still moaned in my arms, she still had heat in her body. I wanted to ignore the interruption and carry on, but I couldn't. I inhale deeply and I put Robin closer to my body hiding her from the intruder. No one but me is supposed to look at her. "I said what the fuck is going on here?" the voice demanded. Was this person stupid? I saw the car keys in Robin hand so I got them. "Michael?" I heard her moan. My cock tightened again. We had to get to a hotel, fast.

         "Sorry for our behavior." I said over my shoulder, not looking at whoever it was. Once Robin was in the car, I turned to get into the driver seat, but the person belonging to the voice was there, leaning against it with a hard demanding face. His gaze was connected to mine. I got the feeling I knew those eyes, but where? Then it hit me like a brick to my head. The eyes, they were murderous and the same ones that where boring into my back. They also had hate in them, which confused me. Until today, I’ve never met the guy so I did nothing wrong to him, but I didn't have to do anything wrong to know guys hate me just because Robin is my girlfriend. My feelings were the same; I don't like him either.

          "Excuse me," I said, but the man didn't move.

"What the fuck were you doing?" the man asked. I raise my eyebrow. Coming off a little strong isn't he?

"I don't think it's any of your business what I do with my girlfriend," I told him, "excuse me." I asked once again. His jaw clenched, his eyes darken and his whole body was shaking. What was his problem?

     "Dude, I don't know you and you don't know me. So while I’m good and sober, please move." I demand.

    His eye brow arched, is that the only thing he could do? I sigh. I really didn't have time for this. I was starting to get sober, in all parts of my body, if I don't get somewhere soon. I’m going to have to take a cold shower. A long cold one.

       "Michael, come on." I heard Robin call to me in a seductive voice. I smile, "the love of my life calls with promise of a whole night of pleasure." saying that only made the man in front of me get madder. But who give a shit? That is when it happened, the man shifted into a big hairy monster and attacked me.

             "Ah!" I scream out as the beast bit me, tearing my skin off of me. What the fuck?! I didn't want to think about that, the beast came down again, even though pain shot through my hand, I fought with all my strength. I caught his head in my hands, but it only stayed there for a second because the beast uses it's paw and scratches my face. "Ah!" I brought my hand up to my face, feeling blood.

 In my state of pain, I forgot all about the beast, there was no beast on me. Instead, it was over on the side, with another beast fighting it. The beast that attacked me was brown, while the other one was pure red. It was beautiful. I watch as the red wolf attacked the brown one, pounding on him, biting him. The brown wolf cried out in pain. Other wolves came now, attacking the red one but they were no match for him. The red one sent them all flying.

 Soon people were coming out. When they saw what happen they did the same thing like the man before. They all went after the red one, but they were still no match. When they attacked all at once, they went flying into the cars and buildings. The red wolf didn't even throw them.

          My hand and face hurt, but I couldn't move and was forced to watch the fight before me. Robin's family comes out next. Robin! I shot up and looked in the car, but there was no Robin. Where the hell is she? I looked around but all I saw were wolves. Only Robin’s parents, her Aunt and I were standing on two legs.

         "Robin!" I hear her parents called out at once.

"Robin!" I called out too. Nothing.

"No, please stop." I heard Mrs. Moore cry out. I look at her to see her running to the red wolf.

"No!" I shout to her, but she was already standing in front of the red wolf. Arms outstretched, protecting it. The other wolves didn't move, they bare their teeth and growl.

 "Please, don't. Please." Mrs. Moore said. Mr. Moore joined her, he place his hand on the red wolf head.

"She doesn't mean any harm." he said.

"Then why is she fighting our alpha son?" someone said, I look over to see an old man, naked has the day he was born. "Robin?" where the hell was she? She did not need to see that. My body was too hurt and I was slowly losing consciousness.

     "Michael," I heard Mrs. Moore called to me. "Come here." I walked to her, trying not to fall down. I look over to my right to see the wolf that attacked, me growling. A wolf that was a man. How is that possible?

         "Because he attacked her boyfriend." Mr. Moore answered. What were they talking about? I look at the red wolf and it was also looking at me. Its eyes bore into mine; they were familiar. I felt no fear, just love. Slowly the wolf moved towards me. Its eyes holding mine close enough it rub it's head on my thigh. It sniffed, and then sat beside my leg. A growl sounded, but not from the red one.

        "Speak woman, what is going on? Who is this wolf?" the old man who had asked before, asked again angry.

    "Robin, shift," Mr. Moore said. Robin. My head snap up looking for her, but she is nowhere in sight. "Michael, brace yourself," Mr. Moore said to me. I look at the wolf, and it looked at me with sad eyes. Then it did what man did before. It changed from a red wolf to…Robin.

          That’s when I lost consciousness.

_______________________________________________________________________________i hope you like it. let me know what confuse you. the secret's out the bag, what's going to happen now? what will Michael and Kane do?

vote... comment.. like... thanks for reading.