chapter 4: family

hehehe, all of a sudden i want to put all the other stories on hold and just write this one. thanks for reading. enjoy. picture of Robin. Lidia new name is Robin.

__________________________________________________________________________________

         ~2 1/2 years later~

    Lidia (Robin) POV

               "Happy birthday", shouts rang in my ear. Startling me from my sleep, I fell off the bed, right on my ass.

             "Robin, be careful" my dad said as he helped me up. I smile at him, and then turn back to my mom who had 1 year old Cole in her arms.

               "Daughter, it's your birthday" they began singing, my smile growing bigger and bigger. As they sang, tears threaten to fall. Oh, how I love them. They are the best family a girl could have. A mother who was also like a sister, a father that was overprotective, and a little brother who's the cutest thing ever. They act the way a family suppose to be; loving. 

It’s a shame that I wasn't their real daughter. As I look at them, I thought of how they came into my life, of how they love and accept me, while knowing my past. They didn't put me down or make me feel like I was a piece of shit. They weren't embarrassed of me, but instead they were proud, and they never let me forget how proud they are.

            Almost three years ago, after escaping the Clan pack and fighting off those who were sent to capture me, it took all my strength to kill them all. I did just as I said I would do. I would escape or I would die trying.

After taking down the last wolf, I welcomed darkness as it consumed me.

 Later that day I woke up in a hospital bed. I was beyond confused. I thought I had died from the wounds I received from fighting. I was sure of it and so did Lina.  We welcome it.

The nurse just smiles when I ask her and she had told me a couple brought me in a month ago. They said I was in a coma from the extensive injuries. In just a week since I’ve been there, all my wounds were healed. All I had to do was come out the coma. Just after waking up, she explained everything.

The most beautiful couple I’ve ever seen stepped inside the room. The woman broke into tears when she saw me and rushed to give me a hug. Shocked by the affection, I just sat on the bed not moving. When she let go, the man walked further in the room.  They were the one who found me in the woods.

I look at them in fear and confusion. Fear, that they were from another pack that wanted to use me too. I was confused because why would they take me to a human hospital, when there are the pack doctors? All they did was stare at me. The woman opened her mouth to say something, but the man just stops her. The look in her eyes said she really wanted to say something. "We’ll talk when you’re ready", the man said. With that they left, and for the first time I notice the room was filled with flowers, balloons, teddy bears and all others stuff for teenagers. They came back the next day and the day after and so on.

The man watched me but the woman chatted away, telling me about herself and who they really were. Not once did she lie to me about anything. I would know, because I used my powers. I stay clear of the woman's mind (Keriann) because I was afraid of what she thinks about me. But Carlton I read like an open book. He only wanted to know one thing. How did I change into a wolf?

When I felt I could trust them, I finally gave in and told them everything. How it all began, about my family and pack not loving me, my mate rejecting me and going through my first shift alone. I also told them how I was held captive for a year to use my powers on other werewolves.

It was because I was a mystik wolf. A wolf that is said to be the most powerful wolf to ever walk the earth. It possesses great powers, and since I didn't know that much about the wolf, I couldn't tell them more. I told them that my wolf is a person of her own and if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have escaped and they would have never found me. After I finished telling them, the tears that I had been holding back finally fell. When they held me in their arms, I had cried even more. No one had ever shown such affection to me before.

          After being discharged from the hospital, they adopted me as their own. I was no longer Lidia Stone, disgrace to the White Jade pack, but the pride and joy of Keriann and Carlton Moore, Robin Sonia Moore. I lost all the weight, and the only thing I had big on me, was my beautiful booty-licious ass, one that men beg to touch.

We move from the center of the city to a smaller town, so I could let Linda free and still learn how to control my powers. Whenever I would go running, they would be right there beside me, gun in their hands and a pack full of bullets.

I was a little scared when Keriann said she was going to have a baby. I felt that they were going to forget about me. I was prepared to leave before they got back from dinner out one night, but Carlton had caught me in time. I will never forget the sadness and hurt in their eyes when I told them what I was going to do. A week after silence and heartache, I apologize and everything went back to normal.

I gained friends who really care about me and I even got a boyfriend who loves me and I love him. I’m happier than I’ve ever been in my entire life. Everything is just perfect!

                  Ten months later, baby Cole was born and my family was complete. Of course nothing lasts forever though. I know the Clan pack was looking for me. They haven't given up and I’m sure they never will. The alpha of the Clan pack said "I will never give up Lidia, you will be mine". When they find me, I will be ready. Staying with my family is putting them in danger, but I will not try to run again. I love them too damn much. They mean everything to me. Next time, I will not welcome death.

    I will fight it and I will win.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 ok, how do you like it? is it boring? comment on what your confuse about. i'll try to have someone else POV in the next chapter. vote and comment.