chapter 12: I Am Ready. (Mate interruption)

hiya, it's Sundays and a upload. i hope you like it. i do. *giggles*  this is not edit. warming, this chapter have sexual content and words in it. read at your own risk. i am not responsible for anything that happens to your virgin eyes and mind. you were warm. at the side is a picture Robin

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Robin POV

               He was going to bore a hole in my back if he keeps staring at me like that. Damn, I mean I was beautiful now, but there was no reason for him to be staring at me all the time. Does he have no shame? I sigh in relief when I no longer felt his gaze on me, but it was now on Michael, from the way he just stiffened. Something he had been doing since we got off the dance floor, just minutes ago. I felt the gaze all the way from the dance floor. I tried tapping in his head but nothing. it's like his blocking me from him. It isn't possible. No one can.

      Yes, mates can.

           I jump up, staring at Michael and I smile. Lina's voice, I hadn't heard from since that incident at the window, when I told her to shut up about Kane Darkman being our mate. I tried everything but nothing would work, until now.

What do you mean?

A lot of our powers won't be able to work on him.

Why?

Because we're mates. I could feel her rolling her eyes.

No, we're not. Never have been, never will be. So the sooner you get that through your head the better. Let’s not have this discussion now. I turn so that I was in front of Michael; he had a frown on his face. "What’s wrong?' I ask, already knowing the answer.

"I feel like I’m being watched." he replied.

        "Of course you are silly. You’re the hottest thing alive." that wasn't a lie. Even though the ladies could see he’s mine, they haven't taken their eyes off of him. I could hear their thoughts, some of them are trying to do something the moment I’m nowhere near him. Something very important about werewolves, especially about the females, their sex drive is off the chart. They have another thing coming if they touch so much as a hair on his head.

"I’m feeling the same way." I decide not to be dishonest with him, just not all honest. He looked down at me, his eyes going wide.

    I nod, "maybe someone wanting to get together with us." I raise my eyes brow, he got what I meant when he chuckled, pulling me closer to him. "You have a very dirty mind, Ms. Moore."

"You make me have a very dirty mind, Mr. Taylor."  I shouldn't have said that, his eyes grew dark. A look I know all too well. A look that says, I’m-turned-on-I-want-you-now!

 We just stare into each other eyes, ignoring those of who are around us. "Let’s go somewhere" I whisper.

He looks taken back, I was surprise too. I wasn't ready. Correction, I am ready.

"Robin, you know I will never push you, never. if-" I cut him off.

"I am ready." I look him straight in the eyes. I have never been ready for anything more in my life than now. My heart beat furiously against my ribcage, but in a good way. And I know it will beat faster when...

           I was now aroused. My nipples hard, my pussy wet, all by the work of Michael Taylor. I bury my face in his chest; the whole pack was looking at us now. They all could smell it. Stupid werewolf senses. There was no way we could escape unnoticed. Great, damn you Michael.