chapter 16: Answered Questions.

it's getting to the point where i can only upload one chapter a week. but if i'm lucky i'll TRY to upload two times.

i have a new story, it's call Destiny's..Second Choice. i hope you like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 Michael POV
      "Why isn't he awake yet?" I heard a voice around me.
"I don't know. He’s healed and I know he's not in pain, so why?" another voice.
"Isn’t there anything you can do to wake him? like shock him a wake?" a third voice said.
"Dad! That could kill him."
"Sorry, but we need to get him home. His parents haven't stop calling. It’s been three days." Three days, what? My parents? shock me awake, how? Why have I been sleeping three days? I asked myself. Well, I couldn't answer them myself since I’m unconscious....I open my eyes, and instantly three faces came into view. Mr. and Mrs. Moore, and Robin. I smile at Robin, but only got a concerned look instead. I frown, "what's wrong Robin?" I asked. She seems confused for a second. I didn't miss the look between her parents.
"Don’t you remember?" she asked.  When she asked this, her parents made their way out the room, so it was just me and her. She sat on the bed, I sat up. "Remember what?" once again confusion. Her right hand came up and landed on my forehead.
  "You’re not sick. You didn't hit your head. So how could you not remember.... remember what happened three nights ago…When Kane..." she trail of not looking at me. I could see that she was deep in thought. Three nights ago..
        Three nights ago was a wedding. I took her to the car, we kissed. Then...then...my memory started coming back. There was a man, around our age, he wasn't happy with me kissing Robin. I said something, and then he attacked me. I gasp as everything came back at me.
         The man turned into a beast, a beast of a werewolf. It attack me and it bit my right arm, taking the skin off, then scratch my face. I thought I was going to die. That’s when a big red werewolf came to my rescue. They both fought, and then more werewolves came. No matter how many, they weren't strong or powerful enough to defeat the big red wolf. Mr. and Mrs. Moore ran out the house, calling a stop to the fight. With strength I didn't know I possessed, I call for Robin, but no answer. Nothing. Mr. and Mrs. Moore call me over to them, to the red wolf. I didn't hear more as she talked, my eyes were on the red wolf who had its eyes on me. Eyes that remind me of Robin. Then it changed into Robin.
         Robin is a werewolf.
        My head snap up toward her, her back against the wall and her head looking down. I look at my right arm, nothing. Slowly I touch my face, nothing. There was no bandage, scar or pain. It was as if what happened three nights ago never happen. But it did, so how?
         "Robin?' I call her name. I saw her flinch. "Robin, come here." she didn't move. I raise an  eyebrow. "NOW!" I said in a powerful voice I didn't know I possessed, but what surprise me was to see her walking over to me. "Explain." Still no word from her.
"Please, baby?"  Leaning over, I took ahold of her hands, pulling her back on the bed.  Her head still cast down, I took it hold in my hand, making her look at me. Her eyes, surprised. Not once since I’ve met her has she ever shown fear; Fear and sadness.
          "Please, don't. Don’t be sad. I’m not mad or angry. Just surprised." I told her. Her eyes widen.
"w-what?" her voice sound cracked. She was going to cry.
"Don’t cry either, I can't handle it." I said, taking her in my arms. I began rubbing her back. "Please don't cry, anything but cry!" I told her. I kept on rubbing her back for what seems like hours until he sat back up; her gaze anywhere but at me. I sigh, "Look at me Robin." she looks and I smile as her look fills my heart. "I always knew you had secrets." she open her mouth to say something, but I cut her off. "You’re entitled to them. I’ve already seen...I don't know how to explain it... three nights ago. So it's ok."
           "No, it's not ok. You have to know. I need to tell you." she said, shaking her head.
'You d-" she cut me off by pulling her finger on my lips. My body tingles all over because of her touch. I smile, knowing she felt it too when she threw her hand back and blushed. She stayed like that for a second before taking a deep breath and turning to me. Seriousness on her face. I felt scared for a second.
                   "My birth name is Lidia Dara Stone, and I’m a werewolf." she said, I wait for her to continue. She did when I didn't open my mouth. "Almost four years ago I ran away from my family, my werewolf family. Why," she sight not looking at me. "All my life I was treated lower then dirt. My pack hated me, my family hated me, they call me names, beat me-" my blood boiled because of what she said, those bastards. "all because I wasn't pretty," she turn to me, the hurt in her eyes almost did me in.
 "I wasn't lying when I said I was fat and ugly." she watched me, her eyes moving side to side then she tilted her head to the side. Still I kept my mouth shut. "Because I wasn't pretty enough, in case you haven't noticed, every pack member is beautiful." I’ve notice. "They hate me because I couldn't shift. I didn't know why, werewolves started shifting from the age of five, so it was a mystery. Everyone threw the name calling and beating, i endured it because I was waiting for my mate.
             "Huh?" I asked, she looked at me with a sad smile. "A mate, the other half of me. My soulmate." So, the fates really gave us a partner in life. So things like that were really true? Wait…she said her mate. She has a mate? My chest tightens as I thought that word. So I clench fist and I listen to her as she went on, not showing I wasn't happy about her mate thing. "He would love me; take me away from this hell of a place. I wished for it every night. The day I ran away, was the day I found my mate." silence. "The one who attacked you, the alpha" my heart beat speed up at that. That bastard is her mate. Now I know why he was so angry with me. "but he... he rejected me.’why would Ibe mates with someone like you?' he said, along with other things. The second I looked into his eyes, I knew he was my mate, my wolf told me. But it wasn't possible. Only male werewolves can identify their mates, and since I hadn't changed yet, I was labeled a liar. Trying to fit in." she sighed then took a deep breath, "after a big kick in my back, I ran to the woods. Then pain like I’ve never felt before took over my body. I thought I was going to die.  When i came to, I only got one look at her, Lina-that's why wolf's name- before we were attacked by three black wolves. They took me to their pack and Lina told me to stay in wolf form. They kidnapped me and they beat me too. If I hadn't stayed in wolf form, I knew they would rape me too, but Lina stayed strong for me." she said. From the look on her, face I knew she wasn't finished. By now I was shaking with rage, how could they?!
         "I’m a Mystick wolf. I don't know much, but what I do know is that they’re very powerful. Mystick wolves can be identified by their full red or white fur. That’s why they kidnapped me. They wanted me to use my power to take over other packs. For a year, I helped them."
 I move closer to her as I saw she was about to cry. "I helped kill those who didn't listen. Old, young, weak, even children." she cried. I took her in my arms. "After I finally mastered some of my powers, I escaped, barely. If it wasn't for Keriann and Carlton, I would be dead by now. They helped me, they didn't have too, but they did, and I love them for that." she cried some more.
By now, I was crying too. My heart broke; I felt anger, sadness and love. Anger for the way her family and pack treated her. Sadness, because of what she's been through, she shouldn't have. No one should go through what she has gone through. And happiness, because for what doors her pack closes on her, I opened and she is now mine.  As she cried, I think about all of what she had told me. The bastards, how could they. Their own daughter, pack member; I don't know much but they should have loved her no matter what, but it was ok, she didn't have to worry anymore.  She had me, her parents, Cole and our friends. She will never have to suffer at their hands ever again. I won't let them. I will die trying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, what do you think? like it? anything confuse you? let me know by dropping a comment.

like...

vote...

comment...

fan....