Chapter 21: Surpise, Surprise Pt. 1

So many are not in love with TVXQ. how is that possible. *jaws on the floor* they are the God Of The East. so why not? but all the other kpop groups you've mention i love too. Thanks for all the comments, likes, adding to library, and fanning. really appreciate it. also, i'm sorry not not updating, it's not that i've been busy, just lazy. i'm sorry, for give me. But during non updates, i have been thinking and i  am putting those thoughts on this chapter. not edit, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 20. Surprise, Surprise.

  Lidia POV

       I stood there looking at him, seconds turned in to minutes. If it wasn't for Michael coming out to see what had happen, I probably would've still be staring at him. I open my mouth to ask him why he was in font of my door, but Michael beat me to it, for that i'm thankful. Inside me, Lina was begging for release. opening my mouth would've result in her words coming out,  not mine.

       "what the hell you doing here Darkman?" Michael said with an edge in his voice. right now, I was no longer in font of the door but behind him, blocking Kane's view of me.

"to greet my neighbors." he answered with a grin I didn't like.

"neighbors?" Michael asked, confusion in his voice. I saw that Kane point behind him, like Michael, I look out the door to see where. it was the house we passed with movers putting things in.

"i just moved in and thought it would be great to greet my neighbors. since there are only two house on the block inha-" he didn't get to finish the sentence before Michael slammed the door in his face. i didn't like when he did that and neither did Lina but i kept our opinions to ourselves. no need to jump in to the fire after cooling from the waters.

 "that bastard. the nerve of him." our parents decided it was time for them to come out and check to see what the problems was. "why the noise?" Micheal's mom asked, concern on her face.

 "that bastard. Kane, he just moved in next door." he said, looking crazy than i have ever seen him.

"Kane, Lidia's mate? what? why?"

"isn't it obviously , he wants Lidia back. not even over my dead body." a possessive Michael said, walking to the back but stop and turn. "I think it's time we end this." he began walking back to the door. where Kane still stood on the other side, listening.

"no, Michael." I said to him, blocking his way. has much has i'll like to see Michael beat Kane, it was a death wish. even if he wasn't in his wolf form, Kane could still kill Michael. "baby, please, don't. it's not worth it. Kane and i will never be together, so you don't have to worry, plesae." i hope my words were true. even thou i love Michael and want to be with him forever another part, after all he put me through, still wants Kane and i could never change that.

      "let me talk to him."

"no, I want you no where near that bastard. i don't trust him."

"neither do I but i don't see why we can't be civilize calm down. nothing, and i mean nothing will ever happen between Kane and i" - no matter how i want him to hold me, "- don't worry, your the one i love." he nod, satisfy with that. he hugged while i pray the thoughts i thought were not mine.

    Kane POV

     on the other side of the door, I could hear them talk. I knew of every movement and who voices what. a grin form on my face when my mate said try to be civilized. i don't think such thing is possible when another man is trying to move on to your mate. like hell, if she thought i would leave her to that dickhead after i found her, she had another thing coming. she was mine and mine only if anyone dear try to keep us apart, i will kill him. the exact movement when my mate moved into her so call boyfriends arms, the dick head even kiss her. it took all my will powerful not to tear down the door and yank her from his arms. but i couldn't dear do that to my in-laws house. to get with daughter i have to make nice with in-laws.

don't screw this up. Kenny, my wolf said.

I won't.  I tell him.

remember what i said, human to human, wolf to wolf. and the only way I can talk to wolf is if you don't screw up.

I roll my eyes, since I had the plan two weeks ago, he have been drilling me about how we should win back our mates, both wolf and girl. I turn with the best smile possible when the door open again, only this time it wasn't my mate or her wannabe boyfriend but her mom. She had a bore nonchalantly look on her face.  I wasn't one of her favorite person either.

   "Please, come in Kane." she said.

"Thank you Ma'ma" I look over to my house and give the others a nod.

In the hall stood two other adults, her dad and a woman I don't know but from the looks she didn't like me either.

"Good after noon Sir, ma'ma"

"Darkam" I was address with steel then a gentle "Hello.'

"We're about to have dinner why don't you join us?"

"No, thank you. I already promise the others we would have dinner together, along with Lida" I said looking at her.

"She won't be joining you" was Michael answer for her. ignoring him i turned to my mate and smiled the biggest smile I could possible smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is not the end of the chapter but I wanted to get something out there first.  Not edit, a lot of mistakes. Enjoy. If you haven't check them out,  check out my other stories too, please.

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.