chapter 14: Robin's feelings and insight

hi everybody. sorry about the late updates. but i have some bad news for you. well..

i can't upload day after day like i used to. there won't be an upload tomorrow or the rest of the week. sorry. but i hope you like this chapter. enjoy.

people you don't have to worry about Michael, he will not be killed off. his a very important character.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin POV
               "Robin, shift." my dad said. I watched Michaels head snap up from looking at me. He looked both ways then behind him. I knew he was looking for me, "Michael, brace yourself," dad told him. He looked confused for a second. My heart was breaking at what I’m about to do to him. I would understand if he hates me. I knew all his secrets; he should know all of mine. Besides, it was hard to hide it since the wolf’s out the bag.
My hands itch to slam into the man of a mate fate has blessed…or cursed me with I should say. After Michael put me in the car, I tried keeping my legs together because of the heat there. I need Michael, fast, hard and demanding. Any way he was going to take me. I thought he was going to get inside the car and drive off, but instead he didn’t. I knew he was talking to him. My ex-mate. I had no idea why was here, but I don't care. I need Michael, "Michael," I moaned. I didn't hear what he said, but I looked at him and that's when it happened. My ex-mate shifted and attacked him.
            I saw red when he did that. My first instinct was to shift and attack him but Lina stopped me. She didn't want me to attack, and if we did, our secret would be revealed.

He’s our mate.
A mate that rejected us, I remind her

When I attacked, it was almost too late. Michael had a big wound on his hand, and Kane got to his face also. I shift without any more hesitation and attack him.  I was furious! How dare he attack the man I love? He was back on his feet in seconds. He moved to attack me, but stopped to look at me. His wolf head tilted to the side and he sniffed. I didn't waste any time and I attack him, pounding on him, but he didn't fight back. What a fool! I bite down on his right front foot making him cry out. I jump from him, just when other wolves came out attacking me.
         "Show me what you got." I send in their mind. I know they were confused by this since I wasn't in their pack, but I was still able to send them a mind link. They all attack me at once. They really are fools. Not touching them, I send them all flying, using my telekinetic power. More wolves came, and I did the same to them. Some fly in buildings, over them and others. Another wolf was about to attack me when I heard my mom's voice, calling out for me to stop. So did my dad. An old man, naked as the day he was born, wanted to know why I was attacking his alpha. Kill him is more like what I wanted to do.
          No. said Lina

Why? Why shouldn't I? I demand to her.

Because he’s our mate!

A mate that doesn't give shit about us.

You can't say that, it's not true.

not true?! What drug have you been sniffing lately? Are you forgetting something? You don't know remember the words he said to us when we found out who we were to him? Should I quote? "My mate is not someone who weighs more than my truck or ass ugly like you. I can smell you haven't shift yet, and I do not smell that you’re my mate. If you ever say something like that again, I will fucking kill you, bitch!" and “Lidia Stone, I reject you as my mate."  do you not remember?!  The pain, the sadness and hatred from him? From everyone? And after all that, you still care about him? I screamed in my head. "Are you shitting Me?" she didn't say anything, meaning she was in one of those stages. She’s mad at me and won't say thing to me. Fine by me.
           I looked into his scared and confused eyes. Before I could do anything, his eyes began to close and began falling back. I caught him before he hit the ground. "I need to get him healed up now," I told everyone, rushing inside the house. My parents behind, along with others.     Looking down on his injured face, guilt stabs at my heart then fill with anger. I’m going to kill the bastard once I’m finished. Once in the room, I lay him on the bed. I didn't ask for it, but was given a rag to wipe away the blood. With that finished, I place my hands over his injured hand, healing it in seconds. I did the same to his face but instead of using my hand, I bend over him and kiss it. I heard a growl behind me, and I didn't have to turn to know who it belongs to. I don't care about him.
          "Robin, honey." I heard mom say. I turn slightly.
"They want to talk to you." she said.
"Well, I don't want to talk to them," I told her. I turn back at Michael, watching his beautiful chest rise and fall. I wonder what questions will be running through his mind when he wakes up. I sigh long and loud. Taking his hand, I rest my hand on top of it. I couldn't lose him. He’s my everything. I wouldn't be able to handle it if he rejects me like my whole pack did. But in his case, it would be because I turn into a four legged hairy monster that sends people flying without touching them. I sight again, but I would do everything in my power to make him understand. I can't live without him.
"I’m sorry," a soft voice said in my head. I didn't say thing.
 "I should have listened to you, but I couldn't help it. Kane is our mate. I love him. You love him. We love him."

You’re wrong, I don't love Kane. Never have, never will. I shook my head.

Robin...

I’m serious Lina. I can't love Kane, mate or not. He can never be in my heart. After we escaped, I closed my heart, waiting for the day we will meet again and he would take me back because we're mates. I now look different. Beautiful, like he and everyone wanted. Then Michael came into our lives. That space I left for Kane, Michael filled up. He love us, just the way we are, even when we told him how big and ugly we were. He never once thought disgusting things or looked at us that way. All we ever saw was love. I know you love him, you too welcome him. So how could you love Kane? How could you want Kane to hurt Michael? Huh, how?
     i don't know. I love Michael...and I love Kane.. I-I I just don't know! With that she was gone. I sigh, I felt an headache coming on. I looked down at Michael. "I love you," I told him kissing him.
          "Lidia?"

________________________________________________________________________________

hey, how you like it? anything confuse you? what do you like and don't like. can you predict what's going to happen in the next chapter? like, vote, comment and fan...