chapter 19: Thinking.

dedicating this chapter to gaaralover89 aka Taryn. love her name! thank you for the wonderful cover. i love TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. i hate SM! so bad. i will never for give the company. i miss them as a whole and the bad part of it, i didn't know about them until early 2010. *cries* but, hey, i agree with the three guys who left. SM entertainment is bad! the CEO works it's artist to the death.

          misson: I want everyone to look up this artist TVXQ listen to a song by them and report back to me. please...

ps. they sing in Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese. the three members who left are in a new group call JYJ they have a English album so you can listen to that.... please...

        the first person who report back with the song they like get a chapter dedicated to them.  not edit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Lina POV

                 "NO!" i screamed when i saw that Michael lounged after Kenny- Kane's Wolf who's in control-but lucky before i could hold him back or the words to reach his ears the alpha demanding voice stop him. the power of that voice had everyone standing still. not a sound. you could even heard the intake of breath.  all, beside me were under his control. after a minute when no one moved i move infont of Michael, taking him back to the chair we once sat on. "it's ok." i said to him. soon everyone began sitting again.  "please, don't do that again." i whisper laying on his chest. inhaling his scent.  then i brought my head up and kiss his neck. i smile when i heard him purr then his body got warmed. but tense when i heard my name.

               "mate.." a whisper. a very sweet voice whispered of my name. a voice fill with longing, pain and love. a voice i never though i would hear. a voice not of the human soul but the beast in the man. voice that belong to the person who rejected me but didn't. i voice i was hoping i would have to live has long has i shall live. slowly, i stood from Michael's arms. sitting back on my side. i bow my head not wanting to look at him. he took my hands has he sat. i tried pulling away bu he wouldn't let me. "Lina?" he question. but i couldn't answer or look at him. i couldn't. not when the one destiny for me sat across from me. the room, suddenly silence. everyone, eyes and ears on me. waiting to hear what i will say or what i'll do. but nothing.

            "Mate.." the voice whisper again. it called to me. beg me to look up at him but i couldn't. wouldn't but i must, i want to. i need to. so i did. piece black eyes met mine. i felt the air lost left my lungs. now i understand what Jordan Sparks meant when she sang about needing air. i did need air.i took deep breaths, needing to feel him, be near him, holding him, mating him, i need to be with him. i need the air only he could give. he stood infont of us all, tall and demanding. love in his eyes. love for me. but pain also for all the years we went without being with each other. his human half rejecting my human half. but in a way, it was the same. he rejected me too. we're just one divided.  "mate, please." he smile alittle. moving toward me. i found myself moving toward him, i didn't know i move until Michael grip tighten on me, stopping me. i heard my mate growl and glare at Michael. but Michael wasn't backing down, neither was my mate.

           i was torn. i didn't know what to do. i couldn't move toward him and leave Michael. and i couldn't stay with Michael and learn my mate. i couldn't. i love my mate. the love we're bond togethwr with will always be there. Robin could denied it all she wants. she love Kane. i could do nothing about it, but i also love Michael. my shelfter in tha hard dark times when i thought i will never be able to love agian. it was like having two mates, one werwewolf and the other human. but we can only have one.

                i'm so torn.  looking down at Michael's hand on me and looking up at my mate then everyone else. pulling out of Michael's grip i rush toward the door, making sure my mate doesn't touch me when he wanted to.

         "i'm going for a walk." i told them. "please. i need time to think of what i'll do." i told them when they all stand to say something. "i need to be alone. and if any one of you follow me. i'll kick your ass. family or not." ok, that part was unnecessary. i need to think about what i'll do with my mate and Michael. who will my heart choose? i need to think.

              "Lina," i turn to look at Michael. his eyes, had misrey in them. as if he knows what i am thinking.

"please Michael. i-i, i need to think." he nod. but i could tell he didn't want me.

"mate," was my mate again.

"not now."

"take all the time you need baby, then we can talk." was mom. she and dad came up to me.

"i'm sorry to cut your thinking short but we need to leave." was my dad.

"i understand." i barely got out. my voice almost giving me away.  "i should be able to get an answer in an hour... or two." i told him.i hope.

"Lidia.." when i heard that voice of ex-mother, i bolt out the room not Even looking at her.

     once i got out side i ran for the woods. i went back to that place where i was kidnap. stupid right. with the pack still looking for me, i'm sure that would be where they'll look for me first. but who cares, i wouldn't mind doing some killing. when i got there i sat. playing out all that have happen to come down to this moment.

 Mential, Verbally and physical abuse by my family and pack members.

    being rejected by my mate.

    getting kidnap because i'm some special powerful wolf.

  escpaing and meeting new people.

i gain a new family and a new love.

aunt is mate of one of my old pack members who bully me.

came back to my old pack and meet my mate again.

now he wants me back.

 a part of me wants him back while the other doesn't.

we're mates, we're destiny to love each other.

but i have a new love. i love Michael.

Kane is my mate.

Kenny, Kane's wolf is my mate.

has the wolf part of a divide soul I love him.

         can i really be with Michael and not think about Kane and Kenny? not love them? can i forgive Kane for what he did to me, Robin all those years ago? doesn't he truly wants me back? not because i'm skinny, healthy, a mystick wolf that could give him power beyond his dreams. does he sincerely wants me back?

   i played everything over and over again in my head.  i need more time to think.

     i couldn't keep my family waiting. if Kane truly cares, he would any and everything to get me back. so i got up and turn but stop in my tracks. the person who stood before i thought i would never see again but here she was looking at me cross sided, a cocky grin on her face.  she looked older. meaner. nastier than any one i have ever seen. and from the looks in her eyes she wasn't please. even thou i didn't know her personally i know how she treated me. so with a bigger smile on my face i walked toward her.

       "Claire." i said.