chapter 5: thoughts

wow, three chapters in one day. thanks for the love. enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

          Robin (Lidia) POV

       "Mom, what time is Aunt Cathy getting here again?" I ask my mom for the umpteenth time. I could see she was getting annoyed with me. I was only doing it because I was bored. I fear if I call anyone of my friends, one of them will suggest we go out and I would sneak out and miss Aunt Cathy and her fiancé.

        She was bouncing Cole up and down her legs, making him giggle. Jealously shot through me like a bullet. This wasn't the first time something like this ever happened. Even the littlest things they would do to him, makes me feel jealous.

Earlier on today when Keriann wiped the little jell on his messy mouth, made me feel jealous. It made me wonder if my birth family ever did something like that to me before. 

I wonder if they were always that mean to me. Did they bounce me up and down on their leg? Wipe my messing mouth? Exchange wet kisses with me?

No, I don't think so, Lina answered.

Sighing, I look up to see mom and Cole watching me.

"Is everything okay?" mom asked.

    "Sure, why wouldn’t it?" i smile, hoping she didn't see through it.

No such luck though. She replied, "Because you sighed and you have that sad look I hate so much". Nothing gets by Keriann Moore. "You’ll tell us if anything is bothering you won't you?" I could feel her emotions turning from happiness to sadness.

        "Yeah I will", I told her. Her facial expression said she didn't, but she wasn't going to pressure me. She’ll want me to come to her, but if I take too long, she'll make me crack by giving me the look. The same one she's giving me now. "Call me when they get here". With that, I was halfway up the stairs. Being a werewolf has its moments. Others...not so much.

***************

         After an hour there was still no sign of Aunt Cathy. "grrrr!" what could be taking her so long? I want to hang out with my friends...or get down and freaky with Michael. Michael. Oh Michael. The love of my life. The apple of my eye. The man who makes me feel like a woman. He loves me and says I am a god send, beautiful, smart, sweet and kind. He doesn’t put me down. He said he'll love me even if I was twenty sizes bigger. When I told him I was like that, there was not even one sign of disgust on his face. Only...love.  Just thinking his name makes me feel bliss. He may not be the man chosen to be the one destiny had for me, but he’s the one I love... not some...

            Some diseased elephant!  Lina said.

I laugh. Diseased elephant, you come up with the weirdest of weird name callings. she didn't answer back.

            I’m sorry, I told her. I truly am.

          Why?

        Because of me, you won't ever be able to mate with his wolf. It saddens me, that I put her to be mate less. Since Kane rejected me as his mate, why wouldn't his wolf reject Lina too? She’s a part of me just like Kane’s wolf is a part of him.

            I know. It’s your entire fault! She screams in my head.

         What? I bolt up in bed. She blames me? Why wouldn't she blame me?

         I’m just messing with you. I heard her laughing.

     Lina, you’re scaring me.

        Don’t worry about it. It’s not us....it's not me... it's not you. I don't want you to ever to think that it is. It’s his loss. He will regret it. They will regret it. She was saying. But still. I couldn't shake the guilt that came over me. If I looked like this four years ago, maybe he would have accepted us.

          Please shut up, Robin. You’re giving me a headache. Please… don't.

You would think since we share the same mate, I’d be in the same situation like her. But I am just not as much. I was getting over him.

 Michael played a big part in that. I’d be a liar if I said I didn't think about us. What could have been if I was beautiful like everyone wanted?

I was brought out of my thinking daze when I heard the doorbell ring.

         Aunt Cathy was here! With everything forgotten, I got downstairs before my parents could.

     "Hey, none of that while they’re here" mom warned me.

No one but the three of us knew that I’m a werewolf and we plan to keep that secret until our deaths. I might tell Michael, just not now.

Being a mystik wolf, I’m able to mask my scent. Other werewolves can't sense me when I’m around but I can tell when they are. And right now...there was one on the other side of the door.

         We fight! Lina said. Breathing slowly, I open the door only to fall back on the floor with a very excited Aunt Cathy in my arms. "Robin", she was saying. Then she stared kissing my cheeks.

          "I miss you too Aunt Cathy" I laugh.

         The wolf, Lina reminded me. He couldn't smell us, so he wouldn't feel any threat. "Aunt Cathy, are you going to introduce us?"

       "Sorry, Robin. I want you to meet my fiancé, Alex Bradley. Alex this is my niece, Robin" I froze at that name. It couldn't be. Not Alex Bradley from my old pack. As I look up, I gasp. Standing before me is thee Alex Bradley. A werewolf, a bully, one of the people who had made my life miserable. If he’s marrying Aunt Cathy, that could only mean one thing.

              She’s his mate.

________________________________________________________________________________

omg, what do you think is going to happen from now on? is it confusing? let me know what you think. vote and comment.