chapter 9: home

wow, eleven likes. ahhh! *faints* thank you. i might not upload tomorrow, going to be busy , but if i get the time i will. enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Robin POV

           We arrived at the white jade pack late in the night. I couldn't sleep; my heart beat ran in an endless race. I tried calming myself with music and lying in Michael's arms, but nothing helps. The looks my parents kept casting my way every second didn't help either.

 I watch as we passed familiar places. The most familiar of them all was the school which was in the middle of the town. We drove more into the woods and we passed more familiar places; my house-- was my house.

My dad drove the car right up to the alpha's house; a lot of decorations were already up. What I remember when I was still in the pack was that if the mate was human, the wedding must take place behind the alpha's house, where a big field was. A place they hold functions. They had to explain to their human mate about everything! Sighing, I look at Michael. He was sleeping. My heart smiles as I smile. I was glad he was with me; I would need him when I see him again.

            "Hey, what about you thinking about back there?" my dad asks.

 I turn to look at him, "him!" I was watching his face harden and hands tighten around the steering wheel. He was going to break it if he didn't let up.

             "Don’t worry honey," mom was saying. "We’ll protect you at any cost." I knew they would, but they were up against werewolves.

"Besides, he shouldn't be able to sniff you out, your masking your scent. He shouldn't be able to  tell it's you." I nod. I was shielding my scent, so I smell like a human. "And you know how protective Michael is" he shared a smile between him and mom. I roll my eyes but I couldn't help but grin like a fool. My Michael did act like a protective alpha sometimes, but I could understand.    

Right after I joined the school, I suddenly became popular. Everyone wanted a piece of me, both girls and guys, a few of the teachers too. They didn't give a crap that Michael is the man I’m looking at. They would still try and get with me, pulling all kind of pranks, but it never goes far. With the powers I have and Michael was mighty strong. A big grin took over my face. I remember the first time I saw him shirtless, his muscle were....

            "Stop that!" my father snaps, knocking me from memory lane. I look at him innocently. "What?"

           "You’re having thoughts about Michael, I know that look" he said, his face in distaste. I roll my eyes. "You mean the same look you have when you look and think about mom?" mom giggles.

          "Don’t sass me young lady." and like that we were laughing. It woke Michael. He took a look outside then looked at my smiling face and smiled. He was so cute when he’s half asleep too. He pulls me closer and soon as he closes his eyes. Dad stops the car with a "we’re here" making him groan. As soon as I pull out his arms, I miss them around me.

             "Come on, let’s go." I said stepping out the van after giving Cole to mom.

 "You’ll share a room with me." he said, raising his eye brow. He got a slap on the head from mom and the evil glare from dad. I giggle, so did Lina.

          He’s stupid sometimes.

         But you love him any way. I tell her. She didn't respond for a little bit.

     …Yes. I smile brightly at her response.

           Turning back to the house in front of us, I reach for Michael's hand. Looking at the alpha's house, I smile as aunt Cathy steps out with Alex behind her. She rushed toward us, she didn't have her usual happy look. She looked guilty. I knew Alex told her. She hugged everyone and then it was my turn. We hug longer than anyone else. Then she turns to Michael. "Michael, you’re as handsome as ever."

          "And you’re more beautiful than before." he teases kissing her hands. The wolf in me growl, as did Alex. Werewolves are very possessive.

            "Mr. and Mrs. Moore" he shake their hands. I know my parents were trying to be nice but they couldn't, not after what I’ve told them. I wish I could take it back.

           He moved to me and I only nod. He moves to Michael and shakes his hand. It only last a second, because I pull Michael away. He looked at me with a pained expression in his eyes. I felt nothing.

         "Can you show us to our rooms please? I’m really tired." I tried getting out without sounding angry. I could feel Michael's eyes on me.

            "Sure, right this way." Aunt Cathy showed us the way as Alex stayed behind. I turn my head, giving him the evil eyes.

    Alex POV

            What have I done to the girl? My mate's niece...nothing. So why does she hate me? And her parents seem to hate me too. I don't know why. It was going great the night we met. I was building a relationship with them.

 First it was Cathy sister, Keriann who excuse herself to go see what was taking Robin so long in the kitchen. Then three minutes later, we heard a scream. I was on high alert. Carlton, Keriann's husband excused himself to check on them. It gave me and Cathy some times to kiss; the kiss didn't last long before we heard Carlton yell. I jumped up, taking Cathy with me. We rushed to the kitchen, Keriann and Carlton both had murderous looks on their faces, I asked what the matter and just like their daughter, they gave me evil glares.

Just like that, the relationship was no more. Dessert went downhill like just as fast. When we got back at Cathy's place, neither of us would talk. After a day, I took her to meet my family. More like my pack. She was scared when I shifted and told her all about what I was.

             She came around a day after I explained everything to her. She still accepts me. She wasn't so happy that her friends wouldn't be able to attend the wedding but only her family. We went back and Fourth about telling her family about us- me. But I knew she would crack and tell them, so later in the evening, I would have to tell them. The parents of course. Until then, I’ll stay for away from Robin Moore; the girl is really to skin me alive.

________________________________________________________________________________

did anything confuse you? like it? let me know. i need feedback, this is not edit. vote and comment.