iii

[Unedited]

❝I saw you in my dreams again it felt so real

I saw you in my dreams again it felt so real.❞

➳➳➳

Daniel walked out of the elevator with a big smile plastered on his face. Everything was going perfect for him, he actually never believed this day would come. Angelina was his and she wanted to be, she was his girlfriend. Things had changed so much the past few months, but he was lucky.

That night when he had taken her unconscious body after the explosion and took her to the hospital he was planning on kidnapping her. He wanted to take her away from Harry and have her all for himself. And he was planning to do just that until the moment she woke up. Then everything changed, because Angelina wasn't the same anymore, she had lost her memory.

A bright idea came into his mind then. It was dangerous but he was going to take the risk.

Alexander had told him everything about her, he had also told him that the girl had an aunt who lived in New York. She didn't know that Angelina was alive, they all thought that she was dead like her parents so she never searched for her again. Alexander tried to use that to his advantage and take Angelina's money, but he wasn't that lucky. His plan wasn't well planned. So Daniel made his own plan and it worked.

He found and called Angelina's aunt informing her that her beloved niece was in fact alive, poor woman was so desperate that she immediately flew from New York to London. When she had seen her in the hospital bed all bruised and vulnerable she had cried, she had cried so much that Daniel almost felt sad for what he was about to do.

But his obsession won.

He lied to her.

He told her everything, he told her what Alexander had told him. He explained to her how Maxwell and Veronica had died, he told her that Alexander had taken her and hidden her from everyone and he also told her about the Dollhouse. He had proof in his hands and she could do nothing but believe him. The only difference in his story was the fact that he was the hero, not Harry. He took Harry's place and made him look like the bad guy. The obsessed one.

The woman was so thankful for what he had done, for saving her niece and she offered him a place to her company. Daniel of course couldn't deny her offer and agreed so they all flew back to New York together. He stood by her side and provided his help to her the whole time that Angelina was in the hospital.

But when she finally woke up and the doctors were sure that her memory might never return, she asked him to not tell Angelina the truth about what had happened. She thought that she was protecting her by doing that and Daniel was more that pleased with that. He would start fresh with her, he would be the only man in her side, he would be her saviour.