xv

[Unedited]

If loving you kills me tonight, then I was ready for death the moment you said hello.❞

➳➳➳

[Harry's POV]

Rage.

That's what I was feeling at the moment. I was literally seeing red, I had the need to punch someone or something. I could hear Angelina's secretary calling me, but it sounded so distant. I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. I wanted to find that fûcking bastard and punch the shît out of him. No... Actually, I wanted to rip him to pieces or burn him alive.

Yes, that sounds good.

When his name left from her lips it felt like the world around me stopped moving, everything was in a blur and the only thing I could hear was his name. Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. Over and over again. I was putting the pieces slowly together. The night of the accident he was the one that took her, he was the one that found her aunt and called her to come, he was the one that fed her with lies and he was the one that lay in bed with her when I wasn't there. Just the thought of him touching what was mine and kissing the lips I had kissed filled me with anger, it consumed me and I snapped.

How could someone be so wicked, so psychotic?

He fooled her and now he was her fûcking boyfriend, the one she was too guilty to break up with. The one that she said was a good person and cared about her, that psychopath. If only she knew what kind of a person he really was. If only she knew what he had done to her and how he hurt both of us in the end. He took her away from me.

I punched the wall next to me, turning my body towards it and resting my head on it, exhaling and inhaling deeply. The impact cut the flesh on my knuckles and left a bloody print on the white wall, but I didn't care. I ignored the pain.

"I will fûcking kill him, he will pay for this." I whispered, talking to myself. At the moment all sanity I had left was gone, I was thirsty for revenge. He wouldn't get away this time.

Letting out a shaky breath I pulled away from the wall, hissing slightly as I clenched my wounded hand. Then, slowly, taking the stairs I made my way down to the first floor where the reception was.

I knew Daniel better than anyone to know that he always takes care of himself first. If he was Angelina's boyfriend all this time, then he wouldn't miss the chance to get a job in her company. The reason why he did this wasn't only his obsession with her, it was also the fact that Angelina had a lot of money and with that he could have the wealthy life he always wanted. He always wanted to be like me...powerful and rich. He envied me, he wanted what was mine. My family, my reputation, my company and now the woman I loved. Back then I had tolerated his behaviour because our fathers were close friends, but this time I won't do it again. No.

I approached a secretary, who seemed to be free at the moment and rested my arm on the desk as I cleared my throat to catch her attention. She immediately lifted her gaze to look at me and smiled weakly, she was the same woman who had guided me to Sylvia's office the last time I was here. She recognised me, too. The smile said it all.

"How may I help you?" She asked me politely. Her eyes moved down to my hand which was on the desk and they widened slightly as she looked at the bloody mess. I was quick to put it behind my back and smiled at her instead like nothing had happened.