xxii

[Unedited] 

We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.❞

[This is Harry's real mother, Paulina]➳➳➳

➳➳➳

Alexander was sitting inside his prison cell, holding onto the bars and watching the world go by without a trail. Prison life was different. Every morning he woke up, was the same as yesterday, and the day before. Life was getting g boring for him, he was starting to worry that he would end up dying in there. Daniel hadn't contacted with him after the proposal he made him and that meant that his answer was no. He didn't need his help and he couldn't help him escape.

He would often think about the others, his men. Did they manage to escape? Did they had the same fate as him? Maybe some of them were even dead. He hadn't seen anyone since that day. Oh that day– He was so close to getting what he wanted, everything was going according to plan, he could be rich. But, no. No. Harry and his stupid love for Maxwell's daughter had to ruin everything.

That bastard.

His grip tightened around the bars, his knuckles turning white and he let out a roar of anger. The other prisoners didn't aknowlegde his outburst, they were used to it by now and they also had other problems to worry about. They just gave him a quick glance as he stood up on his feet again and started kicking the bars and punching the walls with his fists.

“It's his fault!” He yelled continuously.

Suddenly the doors opened and footsteps where heard. They were approaching his cell and Alexander froze, narrowing his eyes slightly. He was breathing heavily, his fist clenched by his side waiting for the person to stand before him.

Soon a guard came into view. Alexander's anger dissolved slowly and he faked a smile. The guard gave him a stern look and took out the keys opening his cell.

“You have a visitor.” He told him simply and Alexander's smile widened at the thought of Daniel coming to see him. It was definitely him. Who else could it be? He had finally come to get him out of this awful place.

Without saying anything to the guard he approached him with a smug look on his face and lifted his hands in front of him. The guard put on the handcuffs around his wrists and pushed him out of the cell, forcing him to walk in front of him as the other prisoners gave him dirty looks.

He wasn't really in good terms with the others, they usually got involved in fights during the time they spend in the yard and bruises still marked his face from those encounters. Alexander smirked at them and looked forwards as they enter the long hallway which led to the visiting rooms.

As they approached the guard opened the door slowly, to reveal the empty room and pushed him inside without taking off his handcuffs. “Behave yourself.” The guard told him with a stern face and closed the door in his face.