xx

[Unedited] 

Hold on to me cause I'm a little unsteady.❞

➳➳➳

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I felt like I was in one of those movies where everything is moving in slow motion and the only thing you can hear are whispers. My breathing was uneven as I looked around me at the crowned room, the guests were watching me with astonishment on their faces, some looked displeased and others looked like they were judging me with their eyes.

My aunt was about to step forwards to my rescue and save me from this mess that Daniel created, but before she could the woman with the red dress that had talked to me earlier whispered something in her ear which caused her to stop. My aunt gave her a hard stare and her face slowly turned red in anger as the other woman smirked and walked away.

“Angelina.” Daniel hissed out my name.

As if snapping out of some kind of a daze, I turned my head to look at him again. He took a step closer to me and eyed the red box in his hand, licking his lips before finally speaking. “Think about it.” He said in a low voice so that only I could hear him. It wasn't a request, it sounded more like a warning.

I looked at him with wide eyes and didn't know what to tell him. Something deep inside me told me that if I refused again he would go off and something bad would happen. I was starting to sweat, my throat felt dry and I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I was  hoping that Harry would come in and take me away, but he didn't. I told him that I would deal with this alone and that's what I had to do.

“D-Daniel, I can't.” I whispered, gulping as I lifted my head to capture his eyes with mine. They looked completely black under this light and he looked so different from the Daniel I was used to seeing. The warm smile he usually had on had disappeared and a frown had taken over his face.

With one swift movement he grasped my wrist tightly in his arm and pulled me closer to him. His hot breath was fanning over my lips and I let out a shaky breath. At this point I was scared. He looked like a wild animal about to rip its prey into million pieces and I so happened to be his prey.

I didn't push him away, I was afraid that if I attempted to do that he would snap so I simple stared into his eyes, waiting for his next move. I felt like I had relived this moment before and my body was on high alert, my brain was screaming to me to run away.

Danger! Danger!

Before I had the time to do anything, though, he was already walking through the crowd with me. I think someone tried to step in the way, but I didn't really pay much attention. I only heard someone telling them to let the couple talk. I couldn't even see where he was taking us, I felt lightheaded just like this morning.

I heard a door slamming closed behind me and that's when I  finally realised what was happening. Daniel had pulled me with him inside the kitchen and had locked the door behind him, trapping us both in. My eyes looked around me and when I noticed the back door which was opened I felt my body relax a bit. At least I had from where to escape if I wanted to, Harry would be by the front gate waiting for me.