xi

[Unedited]

(Btw this is not mine, I just found it on weheartit and it reminded me of Harry in this book

(Btw this is not mine, I just found it on weheartit and it reminded me of Harry in this book.)

Call me in the middle of the night and tell me you can't sleep without me.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

I was dreaming again, but this time it was different. The place was always the same, though. A loud explosion, fire and dust everywhere, blurring my vision. I was alone, trapped, my body was aching, my head was throbbing and I could see red, it was my blood. I was coughing hard as I tried to give myself strength and stand up. The scenery was like all the other times, but then I saw the man that was with me, this time he had a face. It was Harry.

He was lying motionless on the ground, blood and dirt covering his face. His eyes were half closed, but I could still make out their green colour. He was looking right at me, parting his lips slightly as if trying to say something. I reached my hand out for him, but he had shut his eyes completely.

I screamed, and screamed his name. Harry. I knew his name now. I was crying, trying to crawl towards him and I was close until a sharp, almost unbearable pain, shot through my head, leaving me breathless. It felt like someone had hit me on the head. Immediately I started seeing black spots in front of me, the world was shaking and I was losing consciousness.

Whoever was the one that had hit me, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up, his grip was tight around me. I tried to fight him with the little strength I had left, but it was no use. I called Harry's name one more time, looking at his limp body. He looked so hurt, dead. I cried, tears streaming down my face.

The man holding me, brought his face closer to my ear until I could feel his cool breath on my exposed skin. Then he whispered. "You are mine, Angelina."

I tossed and turned in bed as my too-familiar dream visited me again. I gripped the bed sheets tightly as my eyes opened slowly, I was shaking and I was suddenly feeling hot. I sat up on the bed, breathing heavily as I placed a hand over my chest, trying to calm down for what I just experienced.

A tear fell on my other hand which was resting on my thigh and I immediately brought it up to my face only to realise that I had been crying. My cheeks were wet and I wiped them quickly with my hands before letting out a shaky breath.

My heart was beating fast and it was the only thing I could here in the empty, silent room. Everything was dark, the moonlight creating scary shadows and causing me to press my back on the headboard. I pulled the sheets over my body as I curled on the corner of the bed, looking at the closed door in front of me.