xxix

[Unedited]

You're a survivor, it's written all over your face.❞

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Darkness surround me. I couldn't see much, only thick smoke and shadows. I knew I wasn't alone. The eerie atmosphere told me that someone else was with me and he was watching me from the shadows. My heart was beating hard and I was breathing heavily, trying to fight the feeling of fear. I looked around me alarmed, ready to defend myself if anyone attacked.

"Angelina. Angelina." Someone was calling my name, it echoed loudly in my head and I turned around, trying to find who it was. But I couldn't see anyone.

"Angelina."

I narrowed my eyes, the voice sounded closer this time. The person was approaching. A tall silhouette appeared a few feet away from me, the only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat. I was shaking slightly as I waited impatiently for the person to step out of the dark.

Suddenly the sound of a baby crying filled my ears and I froze, my eyes widening. The person in front of me finally came to complete view for me and the light hit his face. I knew him. It was Harry. His familiar emerald eyes were looking at me lovingly and a smile was on his face, showing his dimples. My eyes trailed down to his arms to see that he was holding something. A baby. Our baby. He was holding our daughter safe in his arms, rocking her back and forth as she cried again. I could see her small lips trembling and tears slipping down her cheek. My smile fell and guilt overtook me. My baby was crying.

Harry looked down at her with worry and then back at me.

"Angelina. Come back to us." He said. I gulped. "Why did you leave us?" He asked me, pain evident in his voice.

My heart broke slowly. What was he talking about?

"I never left you." I told him, taking a step closer to him. My hand started shaking, I couldn't seem to control my emotions. The look on his face showed nothing but betrayal and sadness.

"But you did! You left me and our daughter. You abandoned us, Angelina!" He said, raising his voice. He was getting angry. I could feel tears starting to form on my eyes, my chin was quivering and I reached out trying to touch him, but I couldn't. He was only getting farther away.

"No. No. I love you, I would never do that." I cried.

He shook his head and looked away as if he was disgusted at me. I was collapsing, my heart was aching. I was about to take a step closer to him, but before I could so, someone grabbed my arms. The person behund me pulled me back into their chest and held me securely against them. I fought and screamed, but that only tightened his grip on me. He was pulling me away from the ones I loved.

"You are mine Angelina." Daniel's voice reached my ears and den shivers down my spine. My eyes widened and I turned my head to look at him. His brown eyes were pure evil, looking back at me. A smirk formed on his lips and he looked at Harry.

"Harry please. No. Don't leave me." I begged, sobbing.

"You left us, not us." He said. His eyes held no emotion at all. He was cold and distant. My eyes moved down to our daughter who hadn't stopped crying the whole time.

"Please, let me hold her. She's crying." I told him, trying to break free from Daniel grip. He didn't let me though, he only pulled me farther into the shadows. The distance between me and Harry getting bigger. "No." I screamed.