vi

[Unedited]

But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

"And you're hurting me. You've broken me, Angel." The man in front of me whispered. His face was so close to me, I could feel his cool breath faning over my lips. I couldn't breathe, it was all too much for me.

His green eyes were staring so deeply into mine, it was like he could see right through me. Eyes that haunted my dreams for so long and yet now that he was standing right next to me I couldn't remember anything, I couldn't remember him. Was he someone I knew? Something felt so familiar about him, but I just couldn't tell what.

He knew me, maybe we had met before. I don't know.

My hands moved to his chest and I tried to push him away, but he was stronger.

"I d-don't k-know what your talking about." I tried to keep a straight face but my voice failed me. He finally decided to take a step back and give me some space. I inhaled deeply resting my head back on the wall. I was feeling hot, my face was flushed.

He was making me feel things.

His brows were furrowed together and his jaw tensed as he looked at me. He was angry and then suddenly he exploded.

"Why are you doing this? Stop it damn it! I'm Harry, don't act like you don't know me, you know exactly what I'm talking about." He yelled.

I shook my head, it was throbbing as I tried to remember something about the handsome man in front of me.

"You must be mistaken. I haven't met you before, Mr. Styles." I told him. I was shaking slightly as I brought a hand in front of me. I didn't want him to be close to me, his proximity clouded my mind and I couldn't think straight. He was affecting me in ways I didn't know someone could. My heart was beating fast against my chest and my body responded to his touch immediately when he touched me.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked me, cupping my face in his hands against my protests. My vision was getting blurry as tears threatened to fall.

"I loved you, I still do. Why are you doing this? Why did you leave me like that, Angel? Didn't I deserve an explanation?" He asked again, his voice cracked in the end.

He loves me?

I couldn't understand what was happening here. This man came out of nowhere, right when I was about to leave my past behind and stop worrying about my memory loss and turned everything upside down. Maybe what he said was true, maybe he was someone I knew and we were really close before the accident. Lovers? I don't know.

The emotion in his voice made me believe everything he said and I could tell what he was feeling at the moment. Love. Desperation. Betrayal.

I gulped as a tear slipped down my cheek and he wiped it away quickly with his thumb. Goosebumps appeared on the surface of my skin as he touched me and I glanced up at him with sad eyes.

"I don't know you. I can't remember you." I whispered softly, deciding to tell him the truth. I don't think he understood what I meant though.

My hands rested on top of his. He licked his lips as his eyes stared down at my lips. I knew what he was thinking and I didn't what it to happen. I was about to stop him, my lips parted to speak, but before I could he tilted my head up and pressed his lips on top of mine.