xxi

[Unedited] 

I've been broken into million pieces, can you fix me?

[Follow me on Instagram if you want to see more edits, my username is @qveensdom

[Follow me on Instagram if you want to see more edits, my username is @qveensdom.]

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

The sound of someone speaking woke me up slowly. I blinked a few times, bringing my hand up to rub my eyes as I finally opened my eyes completely to look around me. I didn't remember falling asleep, but then again everything was in a blur in my mind. I remembered what happened with Daniel perfectly fine, my body was shaking with fear just by thinking about it. I also remembered coming to find Harry, but that was all. After that nothing.

“Yes, she's safe. She's with me.” I heard Harry say. He was speaking in a low voice, probably thinking that I was still sleeping.

I stirred in bed, moving under the warm sheets and tangling my legs around them. I stretched my limps and pulled the soft pillow closer to me, resting my head on it as I angled myself to look at Harry.

He was standing by the window with his hand resting on the wall beside it, staring outside at the purplish-blue sky. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed as he spoke, his pink lips moving slowly and he had tied his hair into a neat man bun. My eyes looked him over, taking in every detail of his face. He hadn't chanced a bit. He was the same handsome man that I fell in love with. How could I forget about him?

“Did they find him?” He asked the person on the other line. I knew that he was taking about Daniel, his fist clenched as he mentioned him. “Fine. Call me again.” He hung up and placed the phone back in his pocket as he rested his head on the fist that was pressed on the wall. Something was worrying him.

“Is something wrong?” I asked him, my voice small, barely above a whisper. He still heard me, though, and he turned his head to look at me with tired eyes.

“Did I wake you up?” He asked me, ignoring my question.

I shook my head.

“It was your aunt. She wanted to know about you.” He informed me.

I sat up on the bed, the sheets rolled down and I looked at my clothes. I wasn't wearing my clothes, instead I was in one of Harry's t-shirts, covered in his intoxicating scent.

“You didn't answer my question.” I told him, keeping my eyes locked with his as I got out of the bed. The cool breeze, coming from the open window, hit my exposed legs and I shivered, wrapping my arms around myself as I made my way towards him.

Harry let out a deep breath and looked down, running his hand through his hair. “The police hasn't found Daniel, yet.” He confessed.

I stopped in front of him, narrowing my eyes slightly at him. The thought of Daniel being free scared me. He was so obsessed with me and that could lead him to do stupid things. Kill maybe. That terrified me the most. What if something happened to Harry?