Christmas on tour

I quickly walk, hands full of presents, up to their tour bus. I plan to surprise them when they come back from their concert. Mom, dad, Jason, and I flew in this morning so we could spend Christmas with them. We've been doing that since they moved in.

"Someone open the door for me!" I yell. My brother opens the tour bus door and I place the presents on the couch. "Thanks for helping, by the way." I pant. I was left carrying all the presents for all of them, by myself.

"No problem." Jason says, then walks out of the bus. I roll my eyes at my 19 year old brother. I swear, he acts like he's five. That's why he gets along with Rocky best. I quickly sneak into the concert and stand at the back. I watch as Ross rocks around in his pink tshirt. It's almost sold out tonight. I remember he called me two weeks ago saying that they were about to play their first sold out show in Toronto.

I'm so proud of them.

"Thanks guys! We really appreciate you coming out on Christmas eve. We hope you have a wonderful holiday!" Riker pants into the mic. I quickly move into the shadows. I don't want anyone to see me until I want to be seen.

I watch as hundreds of nervous girls make their way down the line of the people I consider my second family. I still can't believe that they have so many fans.

I look up to Ross and see he's flirting with some red headed girl. She's gorgeous, even from this far away. See, this is another reason why I would never tell Ross how I really feel; he has thousands of gorgeous girls throwing themselves at him every single day. Why on Earth would he choose me?

I'm no-ones first choice. And it sucks.

Finally, when I see the line coming to the end, I pull out my old white R5 shirt and stand near the end. I start approaching Ellington and he doesn't look up. Rydel does but I motion for her to shut it.

"Did you-" Ellington starts, but then he looks up. I clamp a hand over his mouth and he signs my shirt. I think he got the hint. I motion for both of them to stay quiet as I make my way over to Ross. He doesn't even look up.

"Hope you had fun." He says, tiredly, signing my shirt. He's too tired to notice that it's from 2009 and they never actually released that shirt.

"Well, you were a tad pitchy, but other than that...." At the sound of my voice, Ross' head shoots up and I grin. He leans over and gives me a giant sweaty hug. I climb over the table and Mark gives me a stern look. "Sorry dad." I apologize. I call Mark dad because he's my second dad. That's it. I give Ross a proper hug and he pulls away and just stares into my eyes.

"I missed you Court." He whispers. I smile.

"Missed you too, Saucey." I call him yet another nickname. My mom calls Ross Saucey. It's because he was at my house once, who knows how long ago, and he was helping my mom and I make spaghetti sauce. Somehow, he ended up with sauce in his hair, so she called him Saucey. The name kind of stuck. Plus she thinks that Saucey is the only adjective to describe him.

We're knocked out of our trance by Riker throwing a piece of paper at us. Ross coughs and unwraps his arms from my waist. "Sorry to interrupt, but you still have stuff to sign." He gestures to a small line of fans waiting for Ross. He blushes and sits down. "Plus, I wanted my hug." Riker says opening up his arms. I walk into him and he squeezes.

"I missed your fantastic hugs, Rike." I mutter. Being without them for two weeks has been hard. Since our families are so close, I've never been without them for longer than a few days. I come with them on tours, we vacation together, and I even accompanied them in Peurto Rico while Ross was filming Teen Beach Movie.

So yeah, it's been a hard few weeks.

I give Rydel and Ellington a gigantic hug. I've missed them both so much. I missed everyone.

"So, how long are you staying with us for?" Rydel asks as we walk back to the tour bus.

"Until the end of the tour." I reply happily. Rydel glances at Ross, Ross looks at the ground, then back up at me. "What? You don't want me here?" I ask, confused.

"No, no, of course we do. Rydel's just being weird, like always." Ross says quickly, shooting a glare at Rydel.

"I didnt do anything to you, did I?" I ask worriedly. Rydel is one of my best friends; I don't want to make her mad or anything.

"No, but why don't you ask Ross. You do a lot to him." She mutters quietly. Apparently, it's loud enough for Ross to hear.

"Rydel!" He yells. She laughs and walks away, clearly enjoying making Ross uncomfortable. I side glance him.

"What was that about?" I ask. He shakes his head quickly.

"Nothing. RYDEL IS JUST MESSING WITH ME AND IS GOING TO SHUT UP NOW!" Ross says, more to Rydel who's walking up to the bus than to me. She waves her hands flippantly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She calls back. It's clear Rydel loves messing with him. I don't know what that was about though. Whatever. We walk in the bus and I notice that my mom, Stormie, and Cheryl decorated the bus while Jason and I were gone. There's a tiny makeshift Christmas tree in the corner with all of our presents under it. I snap a picture of it and put it on to twitter and Instagram.

"@itsmecourtney: my three moms decorated the bus for Xmas <3 love youuuu @KarenFitz @RatliffsMomR5 @StormieLynchR5"

All the boys and Rydel tweet something along those lines. It so sweet. We're all like one big happy family.

"I can't believe you're staying with us for the rest of the tour!" Rocky exclaims. Since there isn't enough bunks for us, my mom, my dad, Jason and I are sleeping in the back lounge.

I ruffle his hair and grin. "Believe it boy, cuz it's true." I tell him. Ross puts his head in my lap.

"You have no idea how much we missed you. Something would happen and we would be like 'man, I wish Courtney saw that'." Ross says. I play with his blonde hair.

"I agree, it has been a rough few weeks. Extremely boring, especially since school is out and I don't really have that many people other than you guys to hang out with."

"SMILE GUYS!" Stormie exclaims, taking out her phone. We all crowd around one of the lounge seats and smiles at Stormie's phone.

After she takes the picture, everyone dog piles on me.

"Ow fatties! Get off!" I pound on someone's side and laugh. Ratliff brings out seven cans of whipped cream.

"I have been waiting for this day." He tosses us each a can of whipped cream. We all fill our mouths with the cream and I see my mom holding up my phone. We all give her our goofiest smiles and she snaps the picture.

When the laughter dies down, I lay down. "Man, I've missed this." I sigh.

After a while, everyone decides to hit the hay. I plug in my phone and decide to take the golden opportunity where everyone around me is asleep to go on twitter and Instagram.

"@r5ismylifexo: @itsmecourtney saw you at the show. You looked beautiful as always (: <3"

For some reason, that one tweet stands out to me. To any normal person, it would have been a nice compliment. This means so much more to me.

I didnt want to be seen at the concert, but the fact that someone saw me- saw me in that endless crowd- completely amazes me.

I quickly tweet a reply to her before starting a tweet of my own.

"@itsmecourtney: so glad I get to spend my Christmas with these crazies <3 pic.twitter.come/VW4kAdaJ7E" I attach the picture of us with whipped cream mouths.

Seconds later I get a reply.

"@rossR5: @itsmecourtney that blonde next to you is pretty sexy."

"@itsmecourtney: @rossR5 you mean Riker?"

"@rossR5: @itsmecourtney you're hilarious. Why are we talking through tweets?"

"@itsmecourtney: @rossR5 I don't want to wake my mom or Jason. Go to sleep boy."

He doesn't reply after that so I assume he took my advice. Soon, I decide to sleep as well.

-----------------------

IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!! I jump up happily and wake up my mom and Jason. Jason wakes up easily. He's just as excited as I. Mom, well, not so much.

"Dom, tell your children to leave me alone." Mom mutters.

"They're your children too. You tell them." He mutters back. Jason and I shrug. We open up the magical doors leading into the bunk area and nod at each other. We grab pots and wooden spoons and start making as much noise as possible.

"WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" We yell. Riker falls out of his bunk, which is at the very bottom. I giggle and keep banging the pot.

"Ok ok we're up! Just stop making noise for the love of God!" Rocky yells, opening the curtain. I smile, satisfied and sit in front of the tree. Riker makes himself some tea, so does Ellington, before they all sit down. Stormie, Mark, Cheryl, mom, and dad come out and join us. We open up all our presents. I get a skirt, shirt, and some combat boots from Rydel; three full bags of caramel kettle corn from Riker (he knows it's my absolute favourite); Coachella tickets for next year from Ratliff, Kelly, and Cheryl (I almost died); a One Republic concert shirt from Rocky; a vinage subway sign from Ryland; a professional camera from Mom and Dad; a gift card from Jason (to which he replies with a shrug "I don't shop); and a beautiful locket with a picture of me and Ross from when we were like 12 in there.

"Ross..." I whisper once I see it's been engraved. It says, Love Ross. He smiles and hugs me.

"Wow, you didn't spend that much money on my gift!" Rocky exclaims. I hear a pillow making contact with someones face and Rocky saying ow. I guess Rydel hit him in the face with a pillow. I didnt bother pulling away from Ross to check. I really just don't want to move.

I give Ross his present last, as well. It's a photo album filled with pictures of us from the day we met to last month. He just looks up at me.

"You're going places Ross. All of you are going to hit it big next year, with Austin and Ally, your EP, your movie, and the album coming out. I made this for all of you guys because I don't want you to forget about me." I whisper. They all give me a giant group hug and I fight off tears.

"We can never forget you. Even if we tried." Ross assures.

"And we've tried. Trust me." Rocky jokes. He gets a pillow in the face again. When we all pull away, Stormie and Mark smile at us.

"Now our gift is for all of you guys. With the help of Cheryl, George, Karen, and Dom, we're taking you all to Mexico next year!" Stormie exclaims.

We all burst into a fit of cheers and excitement.

I glance at Ross and he's smiling at me. I get to see Ross shirtless all day, everyday for a week. I put my head down to hide my blushing.

Yup.

Next year is going to be good.

----------------

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update this! This chapter just took me so long to write. I don't even know why.

Wait I know. I've been more focused on my ig fanfics and reading them on here hehe

But I'll be better i swear. I might even update again tonight, just to make up for it.

OH AND THANKS FOR 400+ READS! You all rock! I love each and every one of you :)

Stay beautiful,

Courtney