Rumor Has It (Loud tour pt3- Los Angeles)

why does this suck so much omg im so sorry but the authors note is important bye

Ever since that picture of Ross and I came out a week ago, the rumors would not quit. I can't count how many times I've seen questions about my relationship status in my mentions or on my instagram comments. I try to ignore them, seeing as answering stuff like that makes me uncomfortable and gives a whole new realness to the situation.

I also have had to endure the always awkward "Ross, are you and Courtney together?" during a Q&A session. It's usually pretty interesting to see how Ross answers though. It's usually a high pitched "does everyone think we're together?" with his siblings frantically trying to change the subject while trying not to make it obvious they're changing the subject.

It's quite a task, quite fun to watch.

I've had people say that we hooked up and he got me pregnant (?), I've had people say that hey plot twist they've been together this whole time, and I've also had people say that we're not really together but just best best best friends.

So yeah, you could say that my life has been pretty rumor filled lately.

It's funny how people that just know me from the information I put on the internet - which is very little, by the way - think they know me best and are at a position to be telling people, not with hesitance but with conviction, aspects of my life that aren't even true. That couldn't be farther from the truth, in fact. They tweet me things like they know me and my life, when they don't know anything.

I try to ignore the rumors, I really do, but hearing that I'm pregnant over twitter is insane.

"What's going on in your pretty little head?" Ross plops next to me in the back lounge of the bus. I'm sitting back here, staring out the window, watching the sun rise as we get closer and closer to LA again.

"Oh, just remembering the time I found out I was pregnant on Twitter." I chuckle.

He laughs along with me. "Oh yeah. That was classic."

Our laughter soon dies down and all we hear is the bus moving. Ross moves closer to me and takes my hand gently. "Hey," he murmurs. "Are you sure you're good about all of this?"

I turn around to look at him, smiling at his concern. "Yeah, Ross. I'm fine. It's not like there weren't rumors before we started going out. I'm used to it." Seeing that he's not fully convinced, I try and lighten the mood by squeezing his thigh, eliciting a giggle out of him.

"Oh my god, it's 6:30 in the morning, can you please shut the hell up!" Rocky yells from the bunk part of the bus.

Ross pulls me to him and kisses me noisily, making admittedly disgusting slurping noises. I can't stop giggling and that causes him to start laughing while kissing me and it's all so great that I decide to ignore the pillow being thrown at our faces from an angry Rocky in the doorway.

-

"Ok Courtney, you're off until the end of the concert. You know the drill." Mark says, patting me on the back. I try and suppress a grin. As much as I love selling merch, this is the last official show of the tour and so many of our friends are here and I didn't want to spend the entire time selling and stuff. I want to enjoy the show.

I move out from behind the table, stopping to take some pictures with fans, then I walk out and to the back, where they're currently doing interviews.

I see them sitting, making small talk with Candice from Radio Disney on the couches outside. I make eye contact with her and smile. Ross grins at me and Candice looks from me to him and back to me.