Ok so I have a little issue here

No. This isn't an update. As you can tell from the first two sentences.

So, I'm kind of having a shit day today (guys I cried three times today thats more than I have in the month of september I'm so embarrassed) so this could be completely unwarrented. But it's been on my mind for a while and the more I think about it, the more I get angry.

So here's the thing.

I spend weeks at a time, trying to get a good chapter out for you guys. I sit at my computer for hours on end, writing and editing, trying to make my chapter the best it can be. I spend so much time on this, it's not even funny. That's why I take so long between updates - I'm trying to make sure my ideas are in order and my writing is as good as it can be.

So, I really don't understand how it's so hard to take literally one second out of your time to press a vote button.

Like it's not hard. It's at the end of every chapter. Just press your thumb down and let me know you liked the chapter.

I'm not asking for a lot guys. All I'm asking for is a little recognition for the time I put into this. It isn't easy to pump out a chapter. Like I can't just sit and write for like thirty minutes and say "ok that's it im done lets publish". It just doesn't work like that for me.

All I'm asking for is votes. And comments. Like shit, please tell me that you liked the chapter. Or that you hated it. Or give me some advice. Or even just "update". I appreciate every single one I get.

A while ago, I started asking for a certain number of votes and comments to update and people got mad. I'm sorry, is it so wrong to want to be appreciated for what I do?

This may come as a surprise to you (lmao probs not) but I'm not popular. I'm not cool. I don't get recognized for the shit I do and I'm sick of it. I honestly can't stand to see that I get 500+ reads on a chapter and I can barely manage 50 votes.

I'm not great at math, but if I got 50 votes, that means that only 10% of the people that read my story vote.

I have over 100k reads (tysm for that btw <3) and 1600 votes. 416 comments. That's a joke. 1 FUCKING % OF THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS VOTE. LESS THAN THAT FOR COMMENTS.

Maybe my head is just so far up my ass, idk. But I'm sick of it.

I hate to say it, but if I'm not getting the votes, I might as well discontinue it. Because why fucking waste my time with something that nobody even likes.

THIS WAS WRITTEN LIKE A MONTH AGO OK THE UPDATED CHAPTER IS THE ONE BEFORE IT THX FOR YOUR TIME