Just chilling

"Nope. Nope nope nope. You're completely wrong!" I shake my head. Ross laughs. 

"No, you're nuts if you think you're right!" He exclaims.  

Ross and I are having one of our famous hockey arguements, since there was a game on. Normally, the Lynches try to avoid this....... but they slipped up tonight. You see, my mom is a huge Vancouver Canucks fan, since she grew up there, so she always had their games on. Naturally I became a fan. They're my team of choice and because of what the Kings said about Vancouver in the 2012 Stanley Cup playoffs, round one, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the Kings. That sucks because the Kings are they Lynches team of choice (well, second to Colorado, but we both agree that they've kind of been sucking the past few years), and Ross and I often get into heated argumenets about it. 

"You can't possibly believe that two presidents trophies are better than the Stanley Cup." Ross continues. I roll my eyes (a/n: if you don't know what a President Trophy is, it's when a team was overall the best in the league for the regular season, but not the playoffs, and Vancouver really did win it twice in a row).

"Yes I do! A Stanley Cup is like a queen matress, and one President's Trophy is like a twin matress; two twins make a king size, which is bigger than a queen!" I tell him. 

"You did not just compare hockey to matresses." He says. I nod defiantly. 

"Yes, sir, I did. What are you going to do about it?" I respond. He opens his mouth to say something, but Stormie groans. 

"Enough, you two. Everytime LA and Vancouver are playing, you drone on and on with the same arguements. Can we just please leave it alone?" She asks, completely exasperated. I look around and everyone else has the same facial expression. I try to stifle a laugh, before I realize that I'm angry. Ross and I pout and sink down into the couch. 

"Fine." We grumble at the same time. We continue to watch the game in silence, before LA gets a penalty. "LA is better." Ross leans over and whispers in my ear. I reach over, grab one of their couch pillows, and whack Ross in the face. He laughs. After the game is over, I corner my mom. 

"Mommmmmmmmy...." I start and she sighs. 

"Yes you can." She answers, already knowing my question. I furrow my brows. 

"How did you know what I was going to ask?" I ask. 

"I just did."

I quickly run over and pack myself a bag. When I get back, no-one is in the living room. I run up the stairs to put my stuff in Ross' room. As I open the door, I smack into a shirtless chest. The person grabs my arms to steady me. I look up and see Ross. I instantly start blushing. I just rammed my face into my best friend's bare chest. That's embarrassing. 

Not to mention the fact that this is the first time I've seen my very fit best friend shirtless since I admitted my feelings for him to myself. I try not to stare at his six pack, his happy trail, or his very defined v-line. 

Ross scoots aside and lets me through into him and Ryland's bedroom. I don't know why I always sleep in here; the room is so tiny. Somehow, me and Ross always find a way to fit on his tiny twin bed. 

"Best be watching where you're going, fool." Ross says, crossing his arms. I laugh and shake my head, pull out my MacBook Pro, my speakers, and my video camera. I start blasting "Five Minutes To Midnight" by Boys Like Girls.

"We're going to have fun tonight." I reply, raising my eyebrows. 

"Why?"

I smile. "We're continuing the Ross and Courtney show." I tell him. I open up twitter and start composing a new tweet.