My Concert Experience

Ok, I know most of you are probably going to skip over this chapter because I'm planning on updating again later tonight, but some of you expressed slight interest and a few of you have questions about what goes on in a meet and greet. 

So I'm gonna tell you guys. 

So firstly, my concert experience. 

I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO BRAG WHATSOEVER AND IF IT COMES OFF THAT WAY, IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION AT ALL!!

I felt like I had to do that, just in case. Plus, my experience wasn't good enough for anyone to be jealous of lol. 

ANYWAYS

So I got to Queen Elizabeth theatre at 3:30, the line was already pretty long. But I was behind some girl who was like 22 or something and she had some pretty cool stories that I was listening to haha. But I'm not creepy. Not at all..... 

So, after like an hour of waiting in the cold and pouring rain, Mark finally came out to give us our wrist thingy mabobers. Then be the creeper I am, as soon as he moved on to the people behind me, I took a selfie. With him in the background. Because I'm that cool. 

Then, after another 15 minutes, we got let into the venue which was great because it was freaking cold outside. I was waiting in line for the actual picture, snapchatting and DM'ing people, and my friend Anna asked me how close I was to them, so I looked and tHEY WERE RIGHT THERE IN PERSON. I started hyperventilating because they were there and real and in person and it was kind of overwhelming. I was sweaty and nervous and I'm like Courtney this is not cute. So I pulled myself together and tried not to completely embarrass myself in front of my idols. 

And of course, because I'm me, I walk right up to them and awkwardly held out my arms for a hug. I'm like "uh, can I get a hug?" And thankfully they weren't completely turned off by the embarrassing things that come out of my mouth, and Riker's like "YEAH SURE!" 

They all kind of enveloped me in their arms and formed a circle around me, and I didn't really know where to put my hands so that was a little weird. 

Then we all pulled away and Ross was like "that tickled Rocky" and in my mind I'm like 'what did Rocky do....' and I have an idea about it... but I'm not going to say it because it's literally probably me overthinking everything as usual. I do that kind of thing a lot. 

BUT YEAH I stood between Ross and Rocky because they're my babes and we smiled and yaddy yaddy yadda, but after the picture was taken, ROSS RUBBED MY BACK. 

HE. RUBBED. MY. BACK.

I don't care how insignificant it seems, it was an amazing moment ok? He said something too, but I was way too caught up in his gorgeous eyes that were STARING INTO MY SOUL to pay attention. Sue me. 

I walked out and into the room where the meet and greet was being held and I sat down close to the front. I was literally shaking so hard. Like you could see my hands moving. I was texting my friends too, but I couldn't type words. It wasn't even the intentional jibberish because you're excited; no this was because I couldn't actually type. I even called my friend and told her everything because I was that excited. 

I made small talk with some other girls because, sadly, I was all alone. None of my friends wanted to pay 150 dollars to come to the concert and the VIP. Then they came out and everyone started screaming, as per usual. 

They mostly answered questions from little kids because, and I quote from Rydel, they're "just so cute". The Q&A was really chill, even though there was a lot of people. They didn't even need to use mics because we were in a pretty small room.