I Feel Alive (Loud tour pt2 Montreal)

A/N: Fair warning, this chapter sucks. Ok bye. 

Slow. 

Slow as in holding hands while walking around a city. Slow as in quick little pecks when one of us leaves the other. Slow as in just the right pace for me right now. He's being perfect for me; it's like our relationship comes completely naturally. Nothing is forced. It literally feels like we were meant to be together. 

Wow that was the most cliché thing ever, but falling in love with your best friend is one huge cliché. 

We're in Montreal right now, watching a hockey game. Riker insisted that we watched a hockey game while we're here, since it is the playoffs. Ross is holding my hand and I'm sitting as close to him as I can without physcially sitting on his lap. My legging clad legs are curled up beside me and my head is on his shoulder. 

He presses a kiss to my forehead and leaves his lips there. "Having fun?" He murmurs against my forehead. 

I smile and nod my head vigorously. I grew up in a huge hockey household, so he knows that this is practically a dream come true for me, even if the teams aren't who we're cheering for. We both just love the game. 

He lets go of my hand and pulls at my waist so I'm literally half on his lap and he places his hands around my midsection, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

"Watching hockey is so much better when you have someone to cuddle with." He says, pressing kisses all along my neck. 

"You're not even watching." I point out, laughing. 

"It's not my fault you're such a distraction to me." He nuzzled my neck a little more and I giggled because it tickled. He started humming Shiver Shiver by WALK THE MOON.

"You smell really good. That's a good quality for a girlfriend." He mumbles. 

I smile and look down at the mess of blonde hair mingling with my ponytail. "I'm a girlfriend now?" I ask amusedly. Ross just hums into my neck, and I take that as a yes. 

"Get a room lovebirds!" Rocky calls out from two seats beside me. Ross and I glare at him. Despite our public displays of affection, no-one was paying attention to us. 

Well, until he said that. 

I climbed off his lap in record time and shrink into myself. I feel the eyes of everyone on me; even the empty seats are seemingly accusing me with looks. I make myself smaller and smaller until I'm sure I must have turned invisible, when in reality, I'm cowering in my seat. 

Ross discreetly takes my hand, washing my insecurities down the drain.

We agreed to keep our new relationship on the down low, considering my recent break up. We aren't trying to keep it a secret, but we don't want to broadcast it out to the world.

Now that Rocky said what he did, I see a few people watching us. Some girls are whispering "I think that's Ross Lynch from Austin and Ally". Ross lets go of my hand and opts for subtley patting my thigh once, twice, three times. 

-

Once the hockey game is over, we all head out of the arena. Ross' hand is interlocked with mine and he's swinging our arms overexaggeratedly (*). 

"Ow, Ross!" I giggle when he swings are arms so hard that they came all the way up to my head. 

"I'm just having fun." He smiles and kisses my temple. 

"R5!" Someone yells and suddenly, Ross is practically being tackled to the ground in teenaged hugs. Once I've regrouped from the surprise attack, I look around to see who the culprits are. I see three girls, probably around 15 years old, gathering around us. One of them is hugging Riker, the other Rocky, and the last one has her hands all over my boyfriend.