First Meet.

As I finished up dance class I watched the tears run slowly down my face. For the past months I past off my tears as being from sweat, I would giggle like a school girl and say the two words that by now rolled off my tongue 'I'm fine.

I wasn't fine though, I can recall the dreams I've had, pulled all nighters thinking that murderer would come and collect his final family member. I've lost 2 brothers and both parents to a serial killer, my dad was a cop, one of the best cops in Vegas and he managed to capture this serial killer and lock him away. For months this man promised he'd kill my dad, he used to tell him 'I'll kill you all one by one, but I've leave your daughter for last. That slut of a woman, or maybe have her as my own.'

My dad made sure every shift he was on he was secured in his cell and one day he vanished. My dad was on the verge of a breakdown, he looked high and low but never captured him. My dad walked in late one night, and there the man stood with my mums head in his hand. I was out late with friends and came home to the kitchen covered in blood, I watched him hang my brothers and repeatedly stab my father in the face. He pinned me down and held the knife against me telling me what he'd do;
I'd eat you up for dinner.
That untouched pussy would taste like your mother, dirty.
We could be together forever, Katie.

Police sirens came around and he was shot just before my eyes, I watched his body crumble down and lay besides me. He was shot twice in the brain, that fucker got what he deserved but still not enough. The pain he left me with, the most special and important people I had to clarify dead and most of all I was left alone.

I was lucky enough to have my good friend Aaron Goodwin help me overcome all this, he never left my side. Through the bad dreams, sleepless nights he was there by my side giving me what I needed; a friend.

"Hey Katie!!" Aaron's voice came through my phone, he was in a very happy mood.

"Aaron! You're back!" I screamed loudly like a fan girl.

"Yes baby! Woo! I know it's late but dinner tonight? My house, let's say 9pm?" He loved calling me baby, he always saw me as his baby sister.

"Sure. I've gotta stay at dancing for my costume fitting then I'll be over?" I chewed on my nails and wondered through my backpack hoping I'd brought spare clothes.

"Good! Umm Jay, Bill and Zak are coming."

I froze. I hadn't yet met the famous heart-throb Zak Bagans.

I choked. "Umm-- oh cool! I'll see you soon!" Before Aaron said goodbye I quickly hung up. Think what you want but Zak was a dream, the looks, the charm, the voice, the crooked smirk, the hair he had it all but persons light wise it seems he didn't have it.

My costume fitting was soon done and I was on my way over to Aaron's, I didn't pack spare clothes so I had my skin colour stockings, black shorts, pink crop top and my over size black t-shirt on. My hair had come out of its perfect ballerina bun and I was blessed to have loose curls cascading down my back. I got to his house and rang the bell, so many emotions were running through my body.

A tall, gorgeous man opened the door and I froze. My eyes were popping out of my head, my heart whispered to itself 'that's the one'.

"You must be Katie" Zak's voice hit me hard.