First Day.

I stayed in bed most of Tuesday, I knew though my job started today I wanted to rest as much as I can as my body still ached from being thrown around like a rag doll. I could smell food being cooked, it smelt amazing it pretty much wrapped me up and brought me out of bed.

I got down the stairs to see Zak cooking, shirtless. God he was beautiful. I had only a baggy top on and panties, I pulled down my top and slide across and sat on a chair.

"Morning" I sunk into the chair and started to read the paper.

"Hey how are you feeling?" He tossed a salad around and faced me.

"Shit K look at you" he left the kitchen and came to me, skimming his fingers over my bruises and split lip.

I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. I just nodded my head and tried to pull down my top, if he was. If he was bothered about my thighs he should see my vagina.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" His hands slid up my thighs and I pushed him away and jumped back.

"Please don't touch me" I saw a pair of trackies and slid them on, ofcourse they were his.

"Katie I won't hurt you, it's me." He held his hands up offering nothing but help but I didn't want him to touch me purely due to I was ruined.

"Zak I'm ruined now." I swallowed hard.

"Katie you're not ruined. That man was scum! Just a stupid man wanting something, I could kill him!" He started getting angry again.

"Why? You didn't care when you were sucking faces with that blonde. Why care now?" I raised my eyebrows and stormed off. I knew it was wrong to bring that up but it was true, why did he care now? Actually, why was he even at my house that day.

"Katie! That's not fair!" He followed me.

"You brought me to that club, we had a good night then you wrecked it. I know I wasn't to your standards but you didn't have to show off" I continued walking upstairs. I didn't even know where I was going.

I noticed the familiar room and realised it was mine, I stormed in trying to slam the door but Zak bursted in.

"Look stop running off! Face your problems" he was smart enough not to touch me.

"Zak! I can't face it, Gus is dead! It's a dream and fucking horrible dream!" I stood there weak, tears started to roll down my face.

"Mick knew what happened, Gus had a partner in crime but he was bailed out and disappeared." I shrugged my shoulders, Zak came in for a hug but I pushed him.

We were arm distance away, my first was feeling how solid his stomach was. I wish I could've have had his body over me, those huge comforting arms to hold me when I needed it. He slowly put down my hand and came closer.

"I won't hurt you. I'm sorry." My head say under him chin, he brought his hands around my arms. I sunk into his neck placing little kisses along his neck line. I could feel his shoulders tense and his breathing pacing up.

I slowly made my way to his lips and our met, I let him into my mouth as our tongues collided and swirled around each other. We stood there for a while until we broke away, I pressed my lips together and blushed.

"See I won't hurt you" I licked his lips and brought me back downstairs.

"Oh I got a job and I start today" I picked at my salad.

"That's great! I'll take you, I got nothing planned and you don't have a car" he chewed down his steak and started to clean up.

I watched Zak as he swiftly moved around, he was like a god. Radiating, and he was definitely easy on the eyes with no shirt on.