Action.

I was pulled out of bed and forced to dress, I was slipping in and out of conscious. I felt Mick pick me up and put me in a car, I didn't knew where we were going but I just nodded off incase maybe it was my final destination.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Becky can we talk? I think I need to explain things about Katie" Zak took Becky's hand and led her toward the cafes.

Aaron got her ticket and ripped it to shreds, he found her phone and took it from her bag. The call for their plane was being announced, Aaron ran on and took the phone nodding at Zak that it has been dealt with.

"Zak babe lets go?" She kissed him.

"No Becky. I go" he laughed and stormed off.

Becky was so confident was going to win this, she snatched her bags and proceeded to go on board the plane.

"Zak where is my ticket!" She slapped Zak and held him by his collar.

"Who are you woman!" Zak faked a panic, security guards came and took her away. He grinned and got upon the plane.

Aaron was nervous and was hoping their lane plan went good, he saw Zak and a big relief left him.

"Give me the phone, I've got an idea" Zak took the phone and sent a text, he zoned out for the rest of the trip.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Where are we?" I groaned as we pulled up to a stop.

"I need to take care of something, stay here" I thought to myself go fuck yourself but Mick was smart. He handcuffed me to the door.

"Are you serious!?" I screamed but I knew no one could hear me. I kicked and swore my head off but I was stuck here now.

"Plum?" A familiar voice came through the window.

"Zak?" I tried to peek but I couldn't see.

Next thing the window hand been smashed and there sat Zak, I didn't know what to do so I cried.

"Go! He'll come back. I won't let him hurt you!" I pleaded for him to go but instead he jumped in the car.

"Plum I'm so sorry. Please know Becky was in on this thing, the morning--" I sshed him.

"I know. I thought you actually went there but I heard him speaking to her this morning, Mick is doing what Gus did he is trying to get rid of everyone in my life. Aaron. Where's Aaron?" I searched behind him but Aaron wasn't there.

"Aaron is getting help, Plum--- what happened?" He pulled up my dress to see the trail of buries and split skin.

"That fucking prick!" Zak growled which echoed through the car park.

"Ssh! If he finds you you're dead!"

Zak held my face and bright his lips to mine, I had given up the fight and went along with him. I couldn't use my arms so instead I used my legs and wrapped them around him pulling him in closer, with Zak by my side the pain and misery seemed to leave.

"Plum I'll get you out of here"

"Zak, rip these hands cuffs off me, I need these off" he pedantically looked for something that could unlock them but nothing.

"He has gun under the seat just use that" Zak felt under the seat and pulled out a gun.

"Fuck no Plum! What if I get you?" He refused to hold the gun.

"Come here" he came closer. "If you hurt me or kill me it'll be better off, try Zak please."

Zak stared to tear up, he held the gun up and closed his eyes.

"Don't close them! Baby you'll be fine." I sat over and kissed him again.

"Okay" he took deep breathes and shot.

"Ahhhhhh!" I closed my eyes feeling the shock of the bullet. He did it.

"Fuck Plum!" He placed the gun under the seat and got me out of the cuffs.

I wrapped my arms to hold him and fell onto his lap, to have Zak in my arms again was the best thing.

"I love you" I looked up at him seeing his stunned face.

"I love you too, now let's get out of here" he tried to pull me out.

"No! If I run he'll come back again and again and possibly hurt more people. I need to end it Zak" I grabbed the gun and took off.

Zak followed me out of the car and chased me, every turn he got hold of me but I shrugged him off.

"You're nuts! Come with me" he grabbed me again.

"No Zak. This is it, I'm going to face it." I kissed him.

Our tongues met again, colliding with one another. Zak holding me close, I wrapped my legs around him. We pulled away and I bit into his neck.

"You better not pull that trigger" Zak laughed and put me down.

I blew one more kiss and went into his building.