First Go.

I necked down a few drinks to waken me up, vodka shots, tequila shots and anything that's alcohol. I was pretty fucked up but I was now wide awake and having a good time, Zak and I sunk into a booth chatting along. From a distance you'd think we were a couple, cuddling and smooching.

"You are an easy drunk Miss K" he sunk into my neck blowing my hair so he could lightly kiss me.

"I'm not the only one" I strangled my voice as I moved my neck so he could sink into me more.

"What if I told you I wanted you between my legs?" He pulled away smirking.

"I'd say head between your legs or my legs wrapped around your legs?" I winked at him and picked out an ice cube and slid it down his neck.

"Oh fuck K" he hissed in my ear, my body tingled at his tone of voice and the little moans he'd do.

"I wanna dance" I got up wiggling my eyebrows and headed to the dance floor. Zak didn't move but wherever I went his eyes followed, I enjoyed dancing and feeling free but most of all I loved being watched by Zak. I was performing for him.

I suddenly lost myself in the dance floor and all the guys when I noticed a tall blonde having Zak's attention, she was rather close to him sipping on her girly cocktail. They seemed to be getting closer, oh god no. I stood there half covering my face when I saw them kiss, I was shattered. I was going really well tonight, my insecurities were down but this girl was way better looking than me.

I couldn't watch but I couldn't look away, watching them two licking lips and exploring theirs hands on one another. I shook my head and headed to the bar and thought I'd drown my sorrows with liquor. While I was downing the shots a man approached me clapping his hand.

"Well well you might wanna stop before you drown yourself?" He raised his eyebrows at me, I soon stopped and realised he had the most beautiful green eyes. His smile and beautiful green eyes drew me in and made my knees weak.

"Oh yea right" I shook it off and dropped my glass.

"I'm Mick" he held his hand out but I bent in for a peck on the cheek.

"I'm sorry. Guess I can blame it on the grog, I'm Katie" he just laughed and nodded.

"Is there a reason you're drinking that much?" He shot his eyes to the 6 empty shot glasses.

"No just spicing things up in my dull life. I actually never do anything like this so I'm just being reckless."

He laughed, then I laughed at how stupid that sounded.

"I know this isn't reckless but yea" I felt like a proper idiot, I hid my face and squealed.

"How about this for reckless, take my number. Maybe we can go out and have dinner?" He wrote his number on my palm.

"That's sounds great, I'll call you" I nodded while starring at his number.

"Make sure you do and Katie..."

"Yes?"

"Before you go to bed drink plenty of water. It'll help" he wink at me and disappeared into the crowd.

I was so proud of myself tonight, managed to get a little game and flirt with Zak, got surprisingly drunk and met Mick which is leading to a date! I decided it was home time and I wandered by the booth to find Zak but he wasn't there, I guess he left with the blonde.

I got outside the club and got into a taxi, I couldn't wait for Zak or try to find him. I needed to sleep and desperately get these shoes off. On the way home I decided to text Mick,
Hey it's Katie..
My phone buzzed.
Ah you're not passed out! Get home safe?
Nearly home. Talk to you later

I put away my phone and smiled to myself, Mick was gorgeous and I was so excited to see him again. My phone began to buzz again but it was someone calling me, "Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?" Zak screamed through the phone.

"I'm home. I didn't find you so I assumed you left with the blonde. Look I gotta go, bye!" I hung up quickly before he could give me an excuse and I'd let him get away with him.

Was he looking for me? Wasn't he with that chick?

As I stumbled on in, I threw my bag and keys across the living room. Absolutely pissed off with Zak, I dunno if the alcohol was a bad mix with it all but I went to bed very angry and I knew in the morning it wouldn't be good.