First Call.

"Look K, I don't wanna tell you what to do but I want to warn you, Zak isn't the ideal man. I know women go crazy but he is a normal guy, he has a lot of flings and could potentially hurt you and I won't stand for it"

We sat in his car outside my apartment, I understood what Aaron was trying to say. I knew if Zak kept on giving me attention sooner or later I'd cave, somehow I'll end up in bed with him. I hadn't even had my first kiss yet alone slept with someone before, this was all new for me.

"K?"

"Oh! Yea. No I understand, Zak won't go for me. I'm too in-experienced and he obviously has had a lot of experience in that department."

I just giggled and hugged Aaron goodbye, I waved as he drove off.

I got in my apartment to see my roommates getting it on, I had moved in with a lesbian couple. They were one of the most happy couples I've met, Alex and Casey.

"Oh hi Katie! How's things?" The managed to pull away from their kiss and greet me.

"Great um just was with friends. I'll leave to two with it" I smiled and quickly got to my room.

I got into my shower and scrub my body hard, I wanted the trace of Zak's fingers off me. I couldn't be having these thoughts about him when clearly Aaron didn't like this, as I washed myself clean I closed my eyes and started to think of Zak. Was he a good kisser? Would he be an animal in bed? What about his huge hands? Oh.

My hands traced down to my entrance and my body felt relaxed and carefree, I started to rub softly thinking that's how's Zak would start. We could be in his bed, naked and taking turns pleasuring on another.

I heard my phone ring and it snapped me right out of the moment. I rushed to answer it, trying not to damage it with my wetness.

"He-- Fuck! Hello?" I dropped my towel.

"That was a warm hi" his laugh made me stop and realise who was actually calling me. 

"Zak?" I sounded confused, how did he get my number?

"Yea, everything okay?"

"Yea I just dropped my towel and how did you get my number?" I was still trying to fix myself up.

"Are you naked?" He seemed much more interested now.

"Maybe. Zak how did you get my number?" I was being firm with him while I went to my room and sat down.

"Aaron said I could have it if I behave but Katie you're making it hard" he started to laugh and at the end he faintly moaned. Fuck that nearly had me wet between the legs.

"What can I do for you Zak?" I tried to zone out what he just said but my mind was contemplating what I could've said back.

"I'd like to see you again? Soon." My head was screaming yes, yes, yes, YES.

"Okay" simple answer.

"How's Thursday arvo?"

As I was about to say yes I realised I had my photo shoot with Aaron that day and I didn't know what time.

"Ahh I've got a photo shoot with Aaron, he's helping me out with some resume stuff and a portfolio thingy. After that?" I was hoping he'd say yes.

"Sure. I'll pop by when you're done and we'll leave after that." I nodded realising I didn't say anything.

"Yep sweet."

Zak just laughed.

"Well goodnight and sweet dreams, I know I'll sleep good" I feel like I could see him winking through phone, another sexual innuendo.

"Night Bagans." I hung up and for myself onto my bed with a smile from ear to ear.