First Touch.

I heard Zak undo his zipper and brush his pants down his legs, he brought my hands to his mouth kissing them.

"Are you sure?" He held my chin high so he could see me, I swallowed hard and nodded.

"Yes" my voice was all shaky, I was nervous but I wanted this badly.

He guided my hands to his package, he was already stiff as a rod. He glanced at me smiling, I went in and sucked on his neck leaving imprints of my teeth marks.

"What now?"

"Stroke it. Up and down" so I did. "Fuck yes Katie."

I could feel his stomach tense, his hands cupped my face and he kissed me again. I kept motioning my hands back and fourth taking my time to feel how long and thick he was, I was glad the light was dim I don't think I could've done this with lights.

"Can I-- I want to lick it?" I stopped motioning my hand and slowly bent down alining my face to his package.

"Lick the tip, but hold my balls in your palm okay?" I nodded and went to work.

I slowly lick circles around his tip and I could hear him softly grunting, his hands made it to my hair and I could feel him pulling it.

I took my tongue to his base and licked from base to tip before inserting in my mouth.

"Oh Katie!" I took that as a good start.

I bobbed my head and continued to lick all around his length, I made myself gag and he seemed to have enjoyed it.

"Too big? Huh, you're doing so well. Fuck." He hissed.

He started to groan louder and he pulled me away, putting my hand back on his cock and he cane all over me. He laid his head on my shoulder while I examined what was in my hand.

"That good? I thought girls swallow?" I stood confused.

"This was your first time, but fuck you are good. I can't wait till you swallow me, we'll take it nice and easy first" he crashed back on my lips.

"Your turn" he raised his eye brows and ran his hand up my dress, his hand stopped roaming.

"Katie are you not wearing panties?" He looked curious.

"Nope. You would've seen them through my dress" I played with my ass before Zak pushed me down on the table.

"That's hot." He opens my legs and circled a finger around my clit and I moaned, my legs wanted to shut at the pressure he was applying. Even when I had touched myself I never used that much force.

"You're all wet, I knew you wanted this" he inserted two finders and made my body contract and squeal.

"Please... Don't" I couldn't finish my sentence.

"I won't." He bent down and I soon felt his wet tongue licking me up and down.

I pulled up my dress so I could spread my legs wider, I reached for his hair and motioned him to go with how my body was reacting. I knew I was about come anytime soon, my groans of pleasure were getting out of hand.

"Fuck Zak!" I squealed again.

He raised up from my entrance and inserted a finger while his thumb rapidly rubbed my clit, I pulled done on his collar bringing him to my lips.

"Come all over my hands, K." As soon as he said that my body gave up and I had crumbled down and released everything.

I had come undone on Zak's hands, I laid there panting and sweating. I had noticed Zak fixing himself up, he offered a hand to help me up. I pulled down my dress and fixed myself up.

"You taste good" he licked his lips sexually and it was turning me on.

I blushed hard. "I better get back" I gave him a smug look and opened the door and bolted straight to the bathroom where I could be alone.

What happened?

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked positively glowing. You couldn't wipe away my smile, I felt sexy and good. I haven't felt this good in a long time, but how long was this going to last?

I opened the door and Mick was there.

"Ready to go?" He held out his hand, I didn't realise I'd had been so long.

I nodded to took his hand.