First Shoot.

It was Thursday and my photoshoot and date night were here, I was nervous and excited for both events. Today Aaron would be doing my photos and hopefully maybe one of the big time shows will give me a job to dance live at functions or whatever. Then my first outing with Zak, I don't know if it's a date or something I haven't really had many first dates as they don't go well or I just don't get them.

"K! I need just to relax okay. Just dance and I'll clarify your moves. Don't be nervous." Aaron words of encouragement weren't doing much for me as I was half naked and on pointe. I wore my flesh stockings, pointe shoes, black short shorts and my black crop top.

My eyelashes where far to big and I felt like a porn star with all this make up on.

"K!" Aaron knew my head wasn't in the game.

"Sorry I just get nervous. This is big to me, I mean these have gotta be perfect!" I was worrying too much.

"Look honestly, you are one of the best dancers I know and I've seen a lot of amazing dancers. You're talented and have a great body don't be shy, you gotta stop putting yourself down and realise who you are and you're amazing okay. We ready?" He kissed my forehead.

"Yep" I blushed hard. I knew I was a good dancer, I worked hard, trained harder and always pushed myself. I've been dancing for majority of my life up until the incident, I've worked with Brittany Spears when she's in Vegas I dance alongside her. She's is absolutely a goddess!

I was in full swing now, Aaron pumped up the music and I let everything go and went with the flow. I was leaping through the air, jumping and up on pointe. For the first time in a long time I felt good about myself, nothing was a worry; carefree.

"Excellent K!" Aaron took shot after shot.

I noticed Aaron went to review some photos but I kept snaking I wanted to hold onto this feeling.

*Clap clap clap*

"Katie wow"

I jumped to see Zak standing there clapping at me, I suddenly stopped dancing and went to him.

"Hey I thought you were coming by later?" I was trying not to drool all over him, God he was sex on a plate.

"Yea but I wanted to see you in your element" he stood closer brushing my face with his hand.

"Well I think we're finished I'll go get changed" I quickly moved from him and practically sprinted away.

I brought my blue over bagging top and used that as a dress and wore my converse, since I knew it wasn't a date I didn't think to go extreme and look good but maybe I should've cause Zak looks mighty fine.

"You look so cute" he pounced up from the chair with a cute smile.

"Ahh thank you. You look extremely hot." I covered my mouth straight away, fuck.

"I mean-- you look good" I probably had the most awkward smile on.

He kept laughing and nodded for me to start walking, as we went off I watched Aaron's eye carefully watch us. He was doing the big brother thing and I'm sure Zak will hear it all tomorrow.