Threats.

We ended up naked on his bed, he fingers traced my scars and he slowly planted kisses along my body.

"You're beautiful." He took my breast in his hands and started to lick them.

"Zak what are we doing?" I lifted my head, this was really confusing me.

"Well we're naked together firstly" he let out a little giggle.

"Your body is amazing Zak, your muscles, your hands" I cupped his hands and got on top of him.

"If you're ready I'm ready Plum" I'm not sure if I was.

"Look how about we get dressed and I take you to work?" I nodded and got off him, he got up and spanked me.

I turned around holding my ass, gasping at what he just did.

"Sorry. It was there" he chuckled.

We both got dressed and got in the car, I started to look at Zak and thinking what a shame it is to see him dressed. His body was beautiful but I wasn't ready and I was so grateful he understood.

I got to work and had mail, I put it beside and started to teach my contemporary class. I took Zak's song Dead Awaiting and remixed it and used it, I loved his album and had good ideas for the dance.

----------------------------------------------------

"Zak man how's things?" Billy hugged Zak and grabbed him a seat.

"Yea great. How's things on your end?"

"Nothing new. I wonder what we're getting" they where all excited for their delivery.

A small box was delivered but with no name who it's from only a letter, Zak didn't feel good about this. Aaron's picked up the box and opened it.

There laid a knife and 2 long ropes covered in blood, the letter open reading;

Family blood but missing one. Gus.

Zak threw the box and scattered the rope across the floor.

"What the hell!" Aaron puzzled it together.

"It's fucking Mick! He knows where she is! I gotta go to Plum--Katie!" Zak rushed out and roared away in his car.

------------------------------------------------------

I had finished dancing and decided to stay back a while, I locked up and stood in the little ballet room. I put on my pointe shoes and stood by the piano picking my music, I looked over on the floor and saw the mail so I picked it up and opened it.

You're the missing one. Gus.

I froze.

Either Gus wrote this or Mick was back, I silently cried to myself but I know I had to face him sooner rather than later. I heard a smashing noise and the door and screamed, I really thought it was him but I heard Zak yelling for me.

"You fucking scared me!" I had a red puffy face.

"Plum read this!" He shoved a note in my hand and I read it, I looked up at him. He had fright in his eyes, you could tell his been worried.

"I got a letter dropped her today, I think Mick knows where I am. I can't live with you Zak, I refuse to put you in danger." I folded the letter and gave it back to him.

"Fuck off! You're staying with me! Plum I promised you that I wouldn't let him hurt you again! I can't loose you, please!" He threw the paper and came crushing down on my lips.

He sat me on the piano and I wrapped my legs around him, our tongue colliding the perfect amount of tongue. Zak played with my leotard and pulled my straps down my arms.

"If you've finished dancing why are you still here? He started to lick down my neck and to my boobs.

"I was just dancing"

"Can you dance for me?" He pulled me off the piano and sat in the middle of the room.

I put on a soft lullaby and stood over him while he was sitting on a chair.

I raised my leg over my head and came down straddling him.

"Wow." He face was amazed.

I pulled the rest of my leotard down showing him my bare breast. I whispered in his ear that I'm ready, there where no camera in this room and I couldn't wait to get home.

Zak got picked me up and took me to the bars and I raised my leg up so he could see me. His fingers pulled down the rest of the leotard and inserted two fingers.

"You're already wet" he whispered in my ear, both of us watching what he was doing.

He pulled his fingers out and rubbed on my clit with exhilarating pressure. I grabbed onto the bar and let out and moan or two. I could feel his length hardening up against my thighs, I reached around and pulled his pants down and started to stroke him.

"Put your leg down and bend a bit" I did exactly what he told me to do.

I felt him graze his length between my legs and then insert it. I let out a grunt and then started to go at his pace, I didn't really know what I was doing.

"Zak. Tell me what to do" I look at him in the mirror and he just grinned.

"Move your hips with mine plum, put a finger on your clit and tell me how good I feel" again, I did what he said.

"It feels incredible" I closed my eyes and started to enjoy this. I could heard Zak grunting and thrusting in harder, he was a god at this.

He pulled out and carried me over to the piano and laid me flat. He spread my legs wide and grazed his tongue along my wet sex, I lifted my head.

"Oh!" I screamed.

He hovered above me and kissed me.

"Now grab my cock and put it in, maybe tease yourself first" my hand went between us and I found his stiff, huge cock and slid it against my clit before entering not in.

"No. Keep teasing" he demanded.

"I can't. I want it, please" I begged.

Zak smiled and bit down on my neck and thrusted hard into me making me yelp.

"Oh Zak!" I put my hands around his neck and brought him closer to me.

"Move with me plum, that's it. Oh fuck" Zak held onto my legs and pushed them further apart to come in closer.

His body tensed up and I could tell maybe he was ready for the bug finish, my body too was fighting my orgasm as I wanted this to last forever.

"Come with me Plum, I know you're right there. Fuck" he stood back on the ground and wrapped my legs around him as he face planted into my breast.

"Suck on them baby" he did. "Yes harder, Zak I'm coming" he thrusted harder into me and I clawed into his back and I felt myself come undone over him.

He stood still and let out a long moan, his face met mine and be grabbed it, sticking his tongue in me kidding me passionately.

He pulled out and held me.

"You can't leave me, Plum."