Crazy.

I woke up to the sun blinding me, I squinted as I tried to reach to close the blinds but I fell a bit short snd managed to fall out of the bed.

"Ouch!" I groaned then laughed at myself.

I moved my head and heard a familiar voice giggle too, I peaked over my bed to see Aaron struggling to keep his coffee down.

"Don't laugh!" I stood silent then started laughing again.

"K stop it I'll choke!" He spat his coffee, "C'mon clumsy let's get you back in bed" he came over and lifted me back to bed.

"I'm either dosed up of medication or really happy but man I'm really happy! Where's Zak?" I smiled looking around the room and at the window, down the hall way but he was no where.

"He is giving the police a statement, Becky's been locked up" he threw the blankets on me and dragged a chair.

"You both saved me. You're a gem Aaron, I am so lucky to have you" I held his hand giggling and kissing him on the hands.

"K stop it" he laughed trying to pull his hand away.

"Ahem" Zak knocked and came in.

"Hey bro look I'll leave it to you guys, rest up K" he kissed my forehead and left.

"Plum" he kneeled before my bed.

"Zak's Plum right?" I snorted and giggle.

"If you want to be?" He wiggled his eyebrows making me giggle like a school girl.

"You where amazing in bed, well on the chair and piano" I scooted out of bed placing my legs either side of his head.

"Plum this is frowned upon" he smirked and looked back behind us with the nurses looking in on us.

"Then take me home?" I cupped his face and bent down to kissed.

"When your better I will, and you'll never leave again" he stood up making me fall back down on the bed.

"Miss Katie that's a very inappropriate position" my favourite nurse walked in on Zak laying between my legs.

"I tried to stop her but she is very persuasive" Zak pulled back and laughed.

"I just need to do some obs on Miss Frisky, so if you'll leave the room I won't be too long" Zak blew a kiss and left.

"He's a very handsome man, boyfriend?" She pulled out her stethoscope.

"I wish. I love him" I went into a different zone and blanked out.

I really thought about it and realised that I have strong feeling for Zak and I don't know if he has the same. He saved me and we had that night and I don't know where we stand.

"Okay I'll bring in that fine piece of ass and leave you to it, you'll be discharged later this afternoon" she nodded off and welcome Zak into the room.

Zak strutted on in and the nurse just hunted and whispered 'damn' I giggled and tucked myself under the sheets.

"Plum come out?" He sung it and tried to rip the sheets off me.

"No!" I squealed back at him.

"Plum I'll tickle you" his hands came through the sheets and they found my stomach.

"Zak. I love you" as soon as those word escaped my mouth I knew he'd freak.

"Plum please come out now" his tone had a different vibe and it made my stomach churn.

"No I'm sorry" I pulled the covers off me, "I'm crazy at the moment." My face fell into his hands.

"So am I crazy for loving you back?" I looked up to him grinning and sprung off the bed and jumped onto him.

"You love Plum!" I squealed.

"Ofcourse I do!" He squealed back and laughed, falling into a passionate kiss.