First Outing.

We headed to a little Mexican restaurant and got sat in a little booth, very dim lighting which was creating a different vibe more sensual. We had our waiter take our order, once he was gone Zak got up and huddled next to me.

"There's not much room for both of us?" I awkwardly laughed, his little comments and moves made me nauseous but it was thrilling.

"You get scared a lot don't you?" He was practically breathing all over me, he scent overpowering the restaurants smell.

"I've never been close to a guy, especially someone like you. It's all new for me" I brushed my hair off my hair and avoided eye contact with Zak.

"Like never? What about sex?" I gave him a guilty look.

He was stunned for a moment, then he started to over analyse what I said and then looked like he was doing some serious thinking.

"So you're virgin?" He was so confident in his words.

"Ssh! People might here you! Yes okay. I just have been pre occupied" I rolled me eyes and looked the other way.

Once our meals came we ate in silence, I avoided looking at him he made me get all embarrassed and it was humiliating because he's been around and probably thinks something is wrong with me.

"When I spoke about you in your element why did you run off so quickly?" He moved back to his original seat and he got my attention.

"It's all complicated Zak, I'm sure you don't want to be bothered by my sad, chaotic, virginal life" I tossed my fork and was done with lunch.

"No. I'm highly interested and keep eating don't get cranky." He slid the fork back to me and smirked at me.

"Zak you gotta earn my trust first. I've been through absolute shit in my life and everyone knew everything but now they don't. No one says bad things about me and know one knows my past, it's safer to keep people distanced. It'll hold less causalities." I began to eat my food while he looked very upset.

"You don't trust me?" He pulled my hand away form my mouth.

"You have a personal life and I'm not barging in, you have opportunity to know but it'll take some time. I've been hurt enough" we sat looking at each in silence, both motionless.

He softly grunted and excused himself to go to the bathroom, I held my hands to hold my face as I calmed down my breathing and gather up my thoughts. Maybe it was a bad idea to come with Zak, I knew as soon as I let him in he'd get scared and run away or he'll just get bored and play with someone else.