Somewhere.

I woke up tied to a bed, the sun was peaking through and blinding me, I couldn't move my head to get past it. The asshole did this on purpose, the rope was burning my skin and I was becoming irritated.

"Mick!" I heard someone sneaking through the house, holy fuck I'm naked.

"Well well well they call you Plum well he calls you Plum" mock threw my phone into the wall smashing it into pieces.

"What do you want?!" I tried closing my eyes but I needed to see him or at least his shadow.

"What Gus wanted. You dead. Though I wanna have fun with you, maybe since you've fucked Zak you might be a better root?"

His hands where all over my body and I knew what was happening, I tried to bend my knees and block him from entering but I wasn't strong enough. He got on top of me and blasted straight into me, no warning. I screamed in pain and started to cry, he forced a hand over my mouth.

"Shut up and take it you whore!" He slapped my across the face causing me to bleed, again.

"So tight. A little fucking virgin. Couldn't Zak fuck you properly?"

I closed my eyes and prayed to God this wouldn't last long, or that he'd kill me.

I woke up and it was dark, my body bruised and Mick on the deck on the phone.

"-- be here soon. Fantastic, great work Bec. I knew you'd come up with something" he giggled and hung up.

"Hello Katie. Did I wore you out?" He slapped my thigh hard, I grunted in pain.

"Should I tell you lover boy is coming to find you" he smiled and left me.

He was talking to Becky? He knows Becky? I stirred and tried to put the pieces together, my head hurt so it was exhausting me. I tossed and turned and found myself falling off to sleep again.

-----------------------------------------------------

"--They are so easy to lead stray. We'll be there soon." Aaron creeped up on Becky as she made one final call. Aaron's face was stunned, he ran off to find Zak.

"Dude!" He snatched Zak and pulled him into the men's cubicle in the bathroom.

"Dude! Fuck! This is gay" Zak tried to leave but Aaron was stronger.

"This is a joke! Becky was talking to Mick, she told him when we'll land. Dude we are fucked!" Aaron was in panic mode.

"Calm down! Maybe we can maybe divert her or something I dunno. I need her phone maybe there's an address or something, we gotta get Plum" Zak thought hard while Aaron still felt like barffing over the name 'Plum'.

"Okay okay. I'll get the phone and you destroy her ticket okay" Zak out on a pathetic smile.

"My god. If this was a cool action movie we'd suck." Aaron knew this was lame.

Zak held Aaron by the collar "It has to work. I need to get to her!" They both came out of the cubicle getting weird looks from fellow men using the bathroom.

"Ready Aaron" they stormed back to their waiting room.

"Fuck this is lame but yes" Aaron shook his head.